The six day Capital Beijing Tour introduces travellers to China’s capital city, Beijing and will take travellers to the famous Great Wall of China as well historic Tiananmen Square and a walk through the Forbidden City. Take an enthralling tour through Beijing packed with sights and the occasional massage and Tai Chi lesson.
Choose between these options:
- R2 999 for the six day Capital Beijing Tour for one person
Departing on: 19 and 24 December 2014, 30 January 2015 and February 27 2015
- R3 699 for the six day Capital Beijing Tour for one person
Departing on: 4 September 2014, 23 October 2014, 6 and 18 November 2014, 16 January 2015, 13 February 2015, 27 March 2015 and 24 April 2015
Beijing explorers embark on a six day and five night tour of China’s capital City and stay in the Shangri-La Beijing Hotel. With its welcoming attitude to travellers, China seamlessly blends old world mystery with cutting edge modern living. Travellers spend their days exploring the rich surroundings with trips to the Forbidden City, and a visit to historic Tiananmen Sqaure and of course the Great Wall of China. Learn about Chinese jade culture with an excursion to jade factory and unwind with a traditional Chinese massage and Tai Chi lessons. From majestic natural sights to industrial behemoths, China is a whirlwind of sights and activity.
- 4 September 2014
- 23 October 2014
- 6 November 2014
- 18 November 2014
- 19 December 2014
- 24 December 2014
- 16 January 2015
- 30 January 2015
- 13 February 2015
- 27 February 2015
- 27 March 2015
- 24 April 2015
- Day One: Beijing – Meet your tour guide at airport and transfer to the hotel with your tour manager.
- Day Two: Beijing – Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Hutong, Chinese Tea Culture and an optional Legend of Kung Fu evening entertainment show.
- Day Three: Beijing - 2008 Olympic Games Sites, Bird’s Nest & Water Cube, Jade Factory, Great Wall of China, traditional foot massage.
- Day Four: Beijing – Tai Chi lesson, Temple of Heaven, Pearl Factory Outlet and optional visits to the Beijing Zoo and Beijing Opera.
- Day Five: Beijing - Free day to explore the city or partake in a variety of optional extra tour options
- Day Six: Beijing - Breakfast and transfers to the airport