Johannesburg: Accommodation For Two Including a Spa Voucher at Mohlware Lodge
- Set in the Northriding Nature Reserve
- Near the North Gate Shopping mall and close to the Lanseria Airport
- 10 minutes away from Monte Casino and Fourways Mall
- Includes a 20% discount on a spa treatment
- Groupons can be combined for longer stays
Reservation Reservation required: 011 794 4701 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter. Groupons will be redeemed once the booking has been confirmed.
Policies 100% cancellation fee applies after bookings have been confirmed. Rescheduling of a booking provided the change is made one week prior to arrival – subject to availability. Children 0 to 2 are free. Children 2 to 6 are 50%, children over 6 pay full price. Check-in: 14:00 Check-out: 11:00
Rate excludes: Valid midweek only. All meals not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned. Breakfast not included. No pets.
Find peace and relaxation in the Northriding Nature Reserve with accommodation for two people sharing including a spa voucher at Mohlware Lodge.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R375 for a one-night stay for two
- Pay R749 for a two-night stay for two
- Pay R999 for a three-night stay for two
Sharing in a double deluxe room and including 20% discount voucher for a spa treatment
The Lodge at a Glance
Located in the Northriding Nature Reserve in Johannesburg, Mohlware Lodge offers luxurious accommodation less than two kilometres from The Coca-Cola Dome and Northgate Shopping Centre. Set in rich bushland area, it offers glimpses of African wildlife such as the Springbok, Zebra and Impala.
Hailed as one of "Gauteng's Best Kept Secrets", Mohlware offers all the cosy warmth of a traditional bed and breakfast, with amenities, and the chance to spot everything from Blesbok, Springbok, Impala, Bushbuck and Jackal to an abundance of birds, different species of small mammals, Porcupine, Hedgehog and Mongoose from the guesthouse gardens.
A blend of contemporary design and traditional wooden décor, the comfortable lodge offers a nature-lovers escape just 20 minutes away for the beating heart of the city.
- Access to a coffee shop, bar and restaurant
- View game grazing in the nature reserve through our open air fence
- Free shuttle to Northgate Shopping Mall three times a day
- Day spa available – includes a 20% discount on a spa treatment
Decorated in soft earthy colours, the Double Deluxe Rooms offer comfortable accommodation for travellers.
- King, queen and twin beds
- Plasma televisions and minibars
- Victorian bathrooms
- Kitchenette with a microwave and tea making facilities
- Maximum occupancy: Two adults
What to do in Johannesburg
Johannesburg is the second largest city in Africa, with more than three million people. This bustling metropolis has a wide variety of restaurants, sidewalk cafes, shebeens, shopping malls, parks, museums and monuments, casinos, townships, galleries and nightclubs to keep visitors to the city busy.
Must-do activities include the Apartheid Museum and Constitution Hill to find out more about South Africa's turbulent past, sundowners at The Westcliff hotel overlooking the green belt of Johannesburg while listening to the lions roar from the nearby Johannesburg Zoo, shopping at any of the many malls such as Sandton City, Nelson Mandela Square, Rosebank Mall and Soweto's Maponya Mall, and a visit to one of many health and beauty spas, or a simply walk in one of the many parks.