Travellers indulge in a weekend of warm hospitality and effortless luxury amidst the natural beauty of the Cape Winelands with B&B accommodation for two adults and one child at NH The Lord Charles Hotel.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R690 for a one-night stay for two adults and one child
- Pay R990 for a two-night stay for two adults and one child
- Pay R1 399 for a three-night stay for two adults and one child
In a standard room, including R100 dinner voucher towards a three-course meal
The Hotel at a Glance
A unique hotel which combines all the elegance and sophistication of a modern hotel, with the relaxed charm of the local countryside, NH The Lord Charles Hotel lies within easy reach of the historic towns of Stellenbosch, Franschoek and Paarl.
Combining cosmopolitan style with a local flair and warmth, NH The Lord Charles is home to an on-site Skin and Body spa offers a wide range of treatments and services, sumptuous international and local cuisine from a range of restaurants and superb interiors, rich fabrics and contemporary décor. With a swimming pool, Jacuzzi and garden pool, two restaurants, lounge and pub, as well as a fireplace and high-tea services, there’s something for everyone at NH The Lord Charles.
- Kids Club hosts a variety of activities during weekends and school holidays
- The on-site Skin and Body spa offers a wide range of treatments and services
- Regular shuttles operate from the hotel to the popular shopping centres and entertainment areas in and around Cape Town
- Two hotel swimming pools where light lunches and salads can be ordered from the pool deck menu
- St. Andrews 19th Hole offers a warm, nostalgic ambience with authentic memorabilia
Offering scenic views and tasteful, comfortable décor, the standard rooms offer everything a traveller needs.
- Bath and shower facilities with custom designed handrails
- Most rooms boast a private terrace which opens out onto the nine-hectare estate
- Views of the lush gardens, the majestic Helderberg Mountain or the fresh sea panorama over False Bay
- Colour satellite television with remote control and DStv
- Maximum occupancy: two adults and one child
What to do in the Cape Winelands
Home to some of the Cape’s most legendary wines, Winelands is known as South Africa’s culinary capital – famous for its classic Cape-Dutch homesteads, mountainous surrounds, grand heritage and sumptuous restaurants.
With famous wine-estates such as Neethlingshof, Delheim, Spier, Saxenburg, Welmoed and Delaire, stunning mountains, galleries and antique stores and the world-renowned Franschhoek restaurants, there’s something for everyone within the Winelands.
Dripping with historical charm, culture and architectural heritage, each of the Winelands towns offers something special – from the dried fruit, wine estates, olive tasting and leather factories of Wellington to the breathtaking scenery of Paarl.
Apart from a wide choice of wine estate cellars lined with top-class wines, foodies can also enjoy a variety of locally produced cheeses, olives, export-quality fruit and organic produce – as well as the sheer beauty of the surroundings, world-class golf courses and numerous cycling, walking and hiking routes.