Set upon 1 200 hectares of bushveld and overlooking the Great Usutu River, Nkonyeni Golf Estate offers a stunning getaway for travellers looking to escape the hustle and bustle.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R550 for a one-night stay for two
- Pay R999 for a two-night stay for two
- Pay R1 499 for a three-night stay for two
- Pay R1 979 for a four-night stay for two
In a Luxury Chalet, including breakfast
- Pay R989 for a one-night stay for two
- Pay R1 899 for a two-night stay for two
- Pay R2 799 for a three-night stay for two
- Pay R3 599 for a four-night stay for two
In a Villa Room, including breakfast
The Hotel at a Glance
Creating an atmosphere of entertainment and relaxation for travellers, Nkonyeni Golf Esate lazes tranquilly amidst 1200 hectares of Swaziland bushveld, offering a combination of rustic craftsmanship and contemporary interior design.
With a golf course that meanders through the game reserve, and a wide variety of activities including quad biking, mountain biking, game drives, tennis, jogging and walking tracks, there’s something for everybody to enjoy at Nkonyeni.
Guests are accommodated in a range of rooms, combining rustic elegance and the beauty of nature. When not swathed in their luxurious accommodations, guests can tuck in to a delicious meal at one of the two restaurants, pamper themselves at the on-site spa.
- Nkonyeni Restaurant overlooks the banks of the great Usutu River, with a clear view of the 18th hole
- Clubhouse offers a delicious pub-style menu. Fine dining area serves fresh delicious seafood, prepared by an outstanding Mozambican chef
- Golf course designed by Phil Jacobs which meanders through the game reserve
- Kids play area and jumping castle available for the little ones
- Full service Beauty @ Nkonyeni Health Spa facility available, making use of Dead Sea AHAVA products. Treatments can be either inside or outside.
- Variety of adventure activities can be arranged, including white water rafting, adventure caving, canopy tours and quad trails
- Variety of sports and activities in and around the resort, including golf, tennis and squash, as well as game-viewing
Nestled in the bush near the Clubhouse and overlooking the river, the Luxury Chalets offer rustic craftsmanship and contemporary interiors which perfectly compliment the natural environment.
- One queen bed or two single beds
- Bath and separate shower
- Balcony with stunning views
Spread over the estate in seven villas, the Villa Rooms offer a tranquil and comfortable escape.
- Queen bed
- Separate shower
What to do in Swaziland
A beautiful land of mountains, valleys, rivers and other natural wonders, Swaziland makes the perfect holiday destination for those seeking the perfect mix of adventure and culture. Swaziland’s remarkable cultural gives visitors a chance to get a better idea of traditional African culture, including spectacular festivals that the country is known for – especially the Umhlanga (Reed Dance) and Incwala ceremonies.
Many game parks and nature reserves across Swaziland protect a vast variety of animals, from the magnificent ‘Big Five’ to Warthogs, Antelope and Reptiles, Swaziland is home to numerous of Afica’s wild animal species. Swaziland’s reserves can be explored by mountain bike, as well as traditional 4x4 and walking safaris – over 500 bird species have also been recorded.
The more adrenalin-centric can enjoy a wealth of outdoor activities like caving, canopy tours, climbing, abseiling, tubing and white water rafting, while nature-lovers can just bask in the beautiful scenery. Those looking for a spot of retail therapy can also indulge their passion with a remarkably impressive range of traditional arts and crafts.