Take time off in Kwa-Zulu Natal with accommodation for two, including breakfast at Oribi Gorge Hotel.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R1 099 for a two-night stay for two people
- Pay R1 615 for a three-night stay for two people
Sharing and including breakfast
The Hotel at a Glance
Oribi Gorge Hotel and the quaint piece of land it rests on, maintains all of the old-world appeal it held when it was just a farmhouse on a sugarcane plantation, with the main hotel building dating back to the 1890’s. The Eagle’s Eyrie restaurant provides guests with an a la carte menu featuring uncomplicated dishes, while the Silver Oak Bar and Cigar Lounge is a spot for guests to socialise near the cosy wood fire. While parents indulge in a bit of quiet time, kids are entertained at Kidzone play park replete with a jungle-gym and slides. The hotel also has a swimming pool where families can get away from the coastal humidity. Picnic baskets are also available on pre-order from the hotel.
- Farmhouse on a sugarcane plantation, with the main hotel building dating back to the 1890’s
- The Eagle’s Eyrie restaurant provides guests with an a la carte menu
- The Silver Oak Bar and Cigar Lounge is the perfect spot for guests to socialise
- Kidzone play park replete with a jungle-gym and slides
- Swimming pool and grounds for picnics
The hotel also offers 18 rooms, kitted out with hand-crafted Silver Oak furniture, idyllic garden views and comfortable beds dressed with crisp linen.
- Hand-crafted Silver Oak furniture
- Garden views
- Tea and coffee facilities
- TV with DSTV
- Maximum occupancy: Eight adults
What to do in KwaZulu-Natal South Coast
The South Coast of KwaZulu-Natal is known for its stunning views and plethora of sites for tourists to enjoy. One of the biggest highlights is the annual Sardine Run when millions of sardines migrate up the coast attracting dolphins and whales.
The South Coast boasts sub-tropical forests, blue lagoons, golden beaches, rocky coves, the warm Indian Ocean coupled with sunny weather to create a year-round holiday destination that attracts local and international visitors. The three best beaches to visit on this coast are Ramsgate, Lucien and Marina beach – these three have been given the prestigious Blue Flag status and are ranked internationally.
Nature lovers can visit the Umtamvuna Nature Reserve, with a host of conserved plants and birding activities available. For the adventurous travellers the scuba diving scene thrives here, including deep sea diving. Alternatively land lovers can try abseiling at Oribi Gorge.