Paarl: Stay for Two, Including Breakfast at Paarl Boutique Hotel
- Mediterranean style farm amongst vineyards, olive and lemon orchards
- Set high up on the slopes of the Paarl Mountain
- Panoramic views stretching from Wellington to Franschhoek
Reservation: Reservations required: firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 871 1099. All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter. Groupons will be redeemed once the booking has been confirmed.
Policies: 100% cancellation fee applies after bookings have been confirmed. Rescheduling of a booking provided the change is made one week prior to arrival – subject to availability. No-shows forfeit Groupon. Check-in: 14:00; check-out: 11:00.
Exclusions: All meals not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned.
Travellers experience Cape Winelands hospitality at its best with a stay for two, including breakfast at Paarl Boutique Hotel.
Choose between these options
- Pay R499 for a one-night stay for two
- Pay R995 for a two-night stay for two
In a Deluxe Suite, including breakfast
Weekend or Weekday Stays
- Pay R1 199 for a two-night stay for two
- Pay R1 699 for a three-night stay for two
In a Deluxe Suite, including breakfast
The Hotel at a Glance
A privately owned estate nestled high up on the slopes of the majestic Paarl Mountain with spectacular panoramic views stretching from Wellington, over Paarl to Franschhoek, Paarl Boutique Hotel is situated in the Paarl Mountain Nature Reserve.
Boasting fifteen individually decorated rooms with a welcoming atmosphere and classic finishes that compliment the beauty of the surroundings, guests are accommodated in style and well-catered to with a full buffet breakfast served up each morning in the sun-splashed dining room. Guests can also visit the newly-established Wine Cellar or well-stocked Purple Lounge which opens out to the pool deck overlooking the large pool.
For those looking to cater to their own meals, braai packs are also available.
- Taste magnificent locally produced wines, cheese, olives and oils on nearby farms
- Dining room boasts spectacular views over the pool
- Full buffet breakfast consists of a selection of fruit juices, fresh local fruits, cereals, cape yoghurts and a selection of fresh breads, muffins and croissants served with local cheeses and homemade preserves followed by bacon, beef and pork sausages, farm eggs and rosemary infused fried tomatoes with a bottomless cup of freshly brewed coffee or speciality teas
- Braai packs available
- Purple Lounge is a well-stocked bar and opens out to the pool deck overlooking the large pool
- Newly established Wine Cellar is the perfect venue for private functions
- 12-seater cinema boasts a large screen TV and surround sound
The 66m² Luxury Suites are ideal for families looking for their own private space to relax.
- Separate lounge area with comfortable sofas and armchairs
- Flatscreen televisions with SABC, ETV, M-Net, SuperSport and DSTV movie channels
- Sleeper couches are available in certain rooms on request
- Maximum occupancy: Two adults
What to do in Paarl
At the foot of the second-largest granite outcrop in the world, the scenic town of Paarl is an unexpected jewel just 40 minutes outside of Cape Town.
The third-oldest town in South Africa, famous for its attractive Cape Dutch homes and vineyards, Paarl lies within a beautiful valley between the Drakenstein Mountains and Paarl Mountain, Paarl is most famously known as the birthplace of Afrikaans as a written language – which is commemorated by the Afrikaans Language Monument and Museum that sits on the slopes of Paarl Mountain.
With a plethora of restaurants to dine in, wine farms to visit and scenic drives to enjoy, Paarl is the largest of the Winelands towns and offers a tranquil getaway for travellers of all leanings.