KwaZulu Natal: Self-catering Stay for Up To Six People at Pennington Waves
- Fully-equipped holiday accommodation in three-bed self-catering units
- Nestled in the historic town of Pennington on the South Coast, Pennington Waves is only 72km from Durban.
- 100m from main swimming beach and within walking distance to shops
- breath-taking surroundings including two magnificent golf courses within five-minute drive and 13 other courses close-by
Reservation required: 087 943 4295 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter. Groupons will be redeemed once the booking has been confirmed.
100% cancellation fee applies after bookings have been confirmed. Rescheduling of a booking provided the change is made one week prior to arrival – subject to availability. Check-in: 14:00 Check-out: 10:00
Rate excludes: R300 deposit for breakages (refunded within 7 days after inspection of room). Once off R300 non refundable admin fee. All meals not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned.
Swap city stress for golden beaches kissed by warm waves, with a getaway to the stylish self-catering units of Pennington Waves, set only 100-metres from the main swimming beach of Pennington.
Choose between these options:
- R950 for a two-night stay for up to six people
- R1 399 for a three-night stay for up to six people
- R2 299 for a five-night stay for up to six people
In a three bedroom unit
The Hotel at a Glance
Smart and fully-equipped units offer holiday-makers a worry-free stay in the historic town of Pennington on the South Coast. Guests stay in a three-bedroom unit, equipped with a range of modern conveniences as well as comfortable bedding, a television, a full bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. The complex of Pennington Waves itself offers a private swimming pool, a communal braai area and a children’s paddle pool on the beach. Two bathrooms offer guests maximum privacy, while a small patio provides the ideal setting to unwind. Avid golfers will find two magnificent golf courses within a five minute drive and another 13 nearby.
- Three bedroom unit
- Comfortable bedding
- Television and fully equipped kitchen
- Private swimming pool in complex and children’s paddle pool on the beach
- Communal braai area
- Two bathrooms and small patio
Furnished with top quality beds, the three bedroom unit is designed for comfort. All bedrooms have a ceiling fan, and the main bedroom is en-suite.
- Top quality beds
- Ceiling fan in all rooms
- Two bathrooms; main bedroom is en-suite
- Maximum occupancy: Six people
What to do on the KwaZulu-Natal South Coast
The South Coast of KwaZulu-Natal is known for its stunning views and plethora of sites for tourists to enjoy. One of the biggest highlights is the annual Sardine Run when millions of sardines migrate up the coast attracting dolphins and whales. The South Coast boasts sub-tropical forests, blue lagoons, golden beaches, rocky coves, the warm Indian Ocean coupled with sunny weather. creating a year-round holiday destination that attracts local and international visitors.
The three best beaches to visit on this coast are Ramsgate, Lucien and Marina beach – these three have been given the prestigious Blue Flag status and are ranked internationally. Nature lovers can visit the Umtamvuna Nature Reserve, with a host of conserved plants and birding activities available. For the adventurous travellers the scuba diving scene thrives here, including deep sea diving. Alternatively land lovers can try abseiling at Oribi Gorge.