Sedgefield: Self-Catering Stay for up to Four People at Shearwater on Sea
- Groupons can be combined for longer stays
- Accommodation for up to four people
- Just 50-metres from Myoli Beach
- Many recreational activities on offer including hiking, bird-watching, watersports, whale watching and golf
Just 50-metres from Myoli Beach sits the resort of Shearwater on Sea, located in the seaside town of Sedgefield and offering a tranquil city escape along a truly scenic stretch of the Garden Route.
Choose between these options:
- R445 for a one-night midweek stay for four
In an open-plan unit
- R999 for a two-night stay for four
- R1 399 for a three-night stay for four
- R1 799 for a four-night stay for four
In a one or two bedroom unit
The resort of Shearwater on Sea treats its guests to a seaside-living experience in the popular watersport area of Sedgefield. Located just 50-metres from the beach, the self-catering units one and two bedroom units, have each been designed with simple, open-plan living in mind. The kitchens are fully equipped for self-catering purposes; the lounge features a television with both DSTV and a DVD player, with fresh and inviting décor. Each unit has its own patio with a braai area for a relaxing late afternoon braai after a day spent on the beach or lounging alongside the pool in the centre of the Resort.
When it comes to watersports, Sedgefield is a favoured haunt for locals and visitors alike. Kite surfing, boating, canoeing, windsurfing, water-skiing and sailing are all available during a visit to this seaside town. The Garden Route also offers an array of exciting adventures from the Cango Caves to the Tsitsikamma Nature Reserve. Nature-lovers can enjoy one of the most diverse botanical regions on the African continent, whilst hikers can enjoy the many hiking trails with lovely picnic spots.