Travellers explore the breathtaking kingdom of Swaziland; rich in culture, scenic splendour and naturally friendly people. Visiting one of the most luxurious resorts the scenic area has to offer with luxury accommodation for two at Royal Swazi Spa Valley Resort.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R4 079 for a three-night stay for two
- Pay R5 329 for a four-night stay for two
In a Luxury Balcony Room, including breakfast
The Hotel at a Glance
A bustling yet peaceful resort set in the natural tranquillity of the Ezulwini Valley, Royal Swazi Spa Valley Resort offers the ultimate getaway, offering everything a traveller could ask for.
Offering an array of facilities, including a bustling casino with a wide range of slots and table games, a tranquil spa offering a range of treatments, championship 18-hole golf course and everything from lawn bowls, squash and tennis to horse-riding and shopping, guests are spoiled for choice. Apart from the variety of retail shops available at the resort, recommendations can also be made as to the best shopping experiences available outside the grounds.
Facilities at the resort add to the overall appeal and include the bustling casino, the peaceful Royal Swazi Spa, the Convention Centre, an 18-hole championship golf course, lawn bowls, squash, tennis and horse riding. A variety of retail shops are available at the resort and recommendations can be made as to the best shopping experiences available outside the grounds. Those looking to spread their wing and explore the surrounding areas can also arrange exciting excursions such as scenic drives around the country to art and craft markets, hiking, river-rafting and game drives.
- Spa exclusively available to residents of the Royal Swazi Spa Valley resort, offering beauty, health and treatments and styling. Guests can also enjoy the sauna or simply relaxing in the spa lounge
- Variety of retail shops available at the resort; recommendations can also be made as to the best shopping experiences available outside the grounds
- Bustling resort casino, offering both slots and table games
- 18-hole championship golf course, lawn bowls, squash, tennis and horse riding available at the resort; variety of exciting and scenic excursions can be arranged
The epitome of style and elegance, the 24m2 Luxury Balcony Rooms offer sophisticated style for the discerning travellers.
- One-bedroom with a king-size bed
- En-suite bathroom with a bath and shower
- Adjustable air-conditioning and heating
- Colour TV and telephone
- Seating area with couches
- Expansive balcony
- Inter-leading and smoking rooms are available on request by contacting central reservations directly.
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
What to do in Swaziland
A beautiful land of mountains, valleys, rivers and other natural wonders, Swaziland – one of the three remaining monarchies in Africa – makes the perfect holiday destination for those seeking the perfect mix of adventure and culture.
Rich culture and strong traditions, Swaziland’s remarkable cultural heritage gives visitors a chance to get a better idea of traditional African culture, including spectacular festivals that the country is known for – especially the Umhlanga (Reed Dance) and Incwala ceremonies.
Many game parks and nature reserves across Swaziland protect a vast variety of animals, from the magnificent ‘Big Five’ to warthogs, antelope and reptiles, Swaziland is home to numerous of Afica’s wild animal species. Swaziland’s reserves can be explored by mountain bike and on horseback, as well as traditional 4x4 and walking safaris – over 500 bird species have also been recorded.
The more adrenalin-centric can enjoy a wealth of outdoor activities like caving, canopy tours, climbing, abseiling, tubing and white water rafting, while nature-lovers can just bask in the beautiful scenery.
Those looking for a spot of retail therapy can also indulge their passion with a remarkably impressive range of traditional arts and crafts.