Discerning travellers indulge their taste for luxury and pampering with accommodation for up to four people including breakfast at Tzaneen Country Lodge.
Choose between these options:
- R699 for a one-night stay for two
- R1 350 for a two-night stay for two
- R 1 970 for a three-night stay for two
Sharing in a standard room and including breakfast
- R2 199 for a two-night stay for four
- R3 150 for a three-night stay for four
Sharing in a family room and including breakfast
The Hotel at a Glance
Tzaneen Country Lodge is in one of the most beautiful regions in South Africa, only 95 kilometres from the Phalaborwa Gate of the Kruger National Park and centrally located to explore the beauty and magic of Limpopo in Africa. This rustic-style lodge is on landscaped grounds surrounded by forest. It features an outdoor pool and offers air conditioned rooms, free Wi-Fi and spa facilities. The Lodge has a restaurant offering a wide selection of traditional South African dishes. The Earth Spa offers several cosmetic treatments and massages. Guests can also make use of a fitness center, and relax at the hotel’s sauna and steam room.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spa facilities
- A la Carte restaurant
- Hotel facilities include horse riding, mountain biking, fishing, canoeing and walking
- Pony rides and farm life for children
- Fitness center, sauna and steam room for active guests to stay fit.
Each of the 54 rooms at the Country Lodge is individually furnished in an informally elegant style, including all the modern comforts of home. All standard rooms are en-suite and kitted out with free high-speed wireless internet access, satellite television, a hairdryer, air-conditioning, a ceiling fan and a coffee and tea making station.
- Rooms have garden or pool views
- Wi-Fi, satellite TV and international direct dial telephones
- Hair-dryers air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Coffee and tea station, luxurious bedding and hypo-allergic pillows
- Wireless Internet
- Room service available
- Maximum occupancy: Four adults
What to do in the Limpopo Lowveld
The Drakensberg, which begins in the Eastern Cape, as well as the Soutspansberg Mountains, are only 90 kilometres away. The Kruger National Park is 45-minutes away, with several other private game reserves on the Lodge’s doorstep. The Modjadji Cycad Reserve is nearby and home to the largest concentration of a single Cycad species in the world. Guests can view the second-largest Baobab in the country here, which stands as the largest remnant of indigenous forest in South Africa. The contrasting scenery of both the highland and lowland, forest and Savannah, can be found within a 50-kilometre radius of the Lodge, and other adventures such as a canopy tour, canyoning, quad bike trails, abseiling, rock climbing, white water rafting and elephant safaris are all within easy reach.