Durban: Save up to 55% on a one or two night stay for two people, including breakfast at The Heron Guesthouse
- Save up to 55% on a one or two night stay for two people, including breakfast
- 4-star guesthouse situated in the heart of upmarket Morningside
- Comfortable and conveniently situated
- 5 air-conditioned combis for delegate airport transfers or transfers between guesthouse and various destinations.
- Luxurious en-suite bedrooms with DSTV, Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, bar fridge
- 5-minutes from Durban’s popular North Beach
- Secure off-street parking with night watchman
- Ideal as a romantic stay
- Valid for 4 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 208 2249
- One Groupon per person
- Any extra costs incurred during stay must be settled with the guesthouse
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Whether you’re planning a tres romantic getaway with your special someone, embarking on a nationwide
mushroom-picking tour or dodging the secret agent currently sitting in your
favourite swivel chair – you’ll need somewhere nice to overnight. Whatever your pleasure, save up to 55% and enjoy a
one or two night stay for two people, including breakfast at The Heron
- Pay R400 for a one night stay for two people, valued at R800
- Pay R720 for a two night stay for two people, valued at R1600
A luxurious yet homely guesthouse in the heart of Durban’s upmarket Morningside suburb, The Heron Guesthouse provides the ideal accommodation for the weary traveller. As convenient as a bull wandering into a biltong shop, The Heron Guesthouse is within shouting distance of a Woolworths food store, the Royal Durban golf course and Durban’s popular North Beach; giving guests the freedom to explore the suburb’s sunny shores without too much travelling involved. Boasting a speedy shuttle service to whisk away guests to wherever their wanderlust takes them; rest assured that The Heron Guesthouse knows just how to take care of their guests.
However you’ve spent your day, it’s how you spend your night at The Heron Guesthouse that truly matters. Boasting sweet and spacious abodes complete with en-suite designer bathrooms, air conditioning, DSTV and wireless internet services; a night at this gorgeous guesthouse is as comfortable as a sleepover at your best friend’s house - just don’t go putting your feet up or spilling popcorn down the side of the couch. Once you’ve slept better than a socialite after a Friday night, enjoy a delicious continental breakfast in the guesthouse’s charming dining room.
Now that you’ve been bed, fed and your stresses have been shed, it’s time to leave this haven of humility and get back on the long and winding road – and watch out for that secret agent, they like to steal chairs.
I stayed at this guest house with a work colleague in November 2008 as we were on a business trip to Durban. I found joy and her staff to be absolutely wonderful and helpful. The accommodation was spotless and the breakfast was very good the best cup of coffee I have ever had. I would recommend this accommodation to anyone else who goes to Durban. I myself would not hesitate to use it again. It was a pleasure to stay there. Thanks joy for your hospitality – Andrew Saunders, http://www.sa-venues.com/visit/theheronguesthouse/reviews.php