Pay R525 for all day White Water Rafting on inflatable kayaks on the Umkomaas River with Liquid Adventures, valued at R1050 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on all day White Water Rafting on inflatables
- On the Umkomaas River
- Very stable and forgiving two-man kayaks
- Exciting adventure
- Exceptional day of canoeing, drifting, swimming, zip lining and sunbathing
- Includes all equipment, guides, snacks and drinks
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 494 5660 or email@example.com
- One Groupon per visit
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Day begins at 9:00 for 9:30
- Leave your vehicle at Hella Hella Outdoor Adventure for the day
- Liquid Adventures will choose an appropriate section of the river depending on the water level and the experience of the group
- Bring along shoes that will stay on your feet, a windbreaker, bathing costume and towel, long sleeve rash vest for the sun, hats and sunblock, shorts and a t-shirt
- Terms and conditions apply
Adventurous water-outings give people a chance to bond, pretend they’re Bear Grylls and practice life in a waterworld in preparation for moving to a water-planet. Get your water-legs on with today’s Groupon: all-day White Water Rafting on inflatable kayaks on the Umkomaas River with Liquid Adventures for R525.
A short drive from Durban, near Richmond, the Umkomaas River awaits your arrival, fitted out with some of the most beautiful landscapes in KwaZulu Natal. With Groupon in hand, you’re in for an adventure of exciting proportions, enhanced with experienced guides and top of the range equipment and gear. Leaving your vehicle at Hella Hella Outdoor Adventure centre for the day, the water escapade will begin at 9:00 for 9:30 and will have you winding your way down a beautiful river with a healthy dose of adrenaline.
All white water rafting gear is provided, leaving you to take care of appropriate shoes, a windbreaker, bathing costume, towel, long sleeve rash vest, hats, sunblock, shorts and a t-shirt. Groups are generally small to provide a more intimate feeling and so that less witnesses will hear the butterflies in your tummy flutter. After fitting a life jacket, Groupies are transported to the starting point where the guides will lay down the law with a safety briefing. You’ll then begin with a relaxing paddle down the river, catching fast-flowing channels and rapids as the Umkomaas interchanges with long dark pools and willowed banks.
Your first stop along the banks of the river will be to
satiate hunger hums with light snacks and drinks provided by Liquid Adventures
while another stop gives Groupon grippers the chance to zip line across the
river. After exercising your water-legs with canoeing, drifting, swimming and
sunbathing, start the trek back to your vehicle and exchange adventure stories
like war heroes.