Pay R580 for one night for two, including two pizzas, airport transfers, secure parking and a car wash at Aviator Hotel, valued at R1660 (save 65%)
- Save 65% on a one night stay for two at Aviator Hotel
- Enjoy two pizzas, airport transfers, secure parking, and a car wash
- In close proximity to OR Tambo International Airport
- Friendly and helpful service
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for up to 6 months
- Groupon only valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not valid with any other promotion
- Children under 12 sharing a room with parents stay free
- May purchase multiple Groupons as gifts
- 1 Groupon per couple
- May use more than one Groupon for extended stay.
- Groupon includes transfers to and from airport
- Groupon includes safe undercover parking and car wash while travelling
- Groupon includes two pizzas from The Buzz Restaurant
- Booking essential: 011 921 8300
Life can be hard sometimes, and sometimes you need a break. Going to your local pub, watching a great thriller movie, or riding with your pet squirrel in a hot-air balloon can be fun, but it won’t give you the proper rest you need. Break away from life’s challenges and relax at Aviator Hotel for one night for two for R580.
The World Travel Awards presented Signature Life Hotels as Africa’s leading innovative hospitality company in 2010. Life Hotels belongs to the Signature Life Hotels Group and is a collection of trendy, upmarket properties whose friendly, fun and vibey atmosphere will make you want to stick two ice-cream cones onto your head and dance around like a mad hippo. Life Aviator is part of this successful team and is situated only three kilometres from OR Tambo International Airport. With its fresh and modern décor, this exquisite place is the perfect stop for anyone.
The Aviator consists of 124 stylish double rooms. Each room comprises of air-conditioning to fight off the sweltering summer days, an en-suite bathroom with a shower, a telephone, tea and coffee making facilities, twin beds with duvets, a working desk, a colour LCD TV with satellite, and Wi-Fi to keep you connected to the world. Every room also comes with room service, and efficient laundry and valet service to keep you as happy as a lemur on choc-chip roller-skates.
The hotel’s outdoor facilities are just an impressive as the indoor. Chill at the terrace bar where you can meet interesting people from all over the globe. On a hot day, go ahead and take a dip in the beautiful sparkling pool. The Buzz Restaurant will have you buzzing with delight like a happy honey bee with their delectable pizzas. Additional impressive facilities include conference and meeting rooms, a trendy reception area and a lounge where you can chill with a good book.
Enjoy complimentary transfers to and from the airport and secure parking. This enchanting hotel has everything you’ll ever need to make your stay as delightful as a fairy castle made of chocolate syrup. All Life Hotels have one common objective; to give guests a memorable, relaxed and pleasant stay.Quick Fact: During the late 70’s, a small-time crook tried to sell fake gold belt-buckles from a newspaper stand in New York.