Pay R2500 instead of R5000 for two nights for two people, including Durbanville Hills Sauvignon Blanc and breakfast daily at Grande Kloof Boutique Hotel (save 50%)
- Save 50% on two nights for two people in a top sea-view room
- Groupon includes breakfast daily, Durbanville Hills Sauvignon Blanc and mini Lindt chocolate pillow gifts on arrival
- Open plan rooms: spacious bathroom to bedroom concept
- Good fresh sea views, including Robben Island
- A great getaway just a walk to the beach and famous promenade
- Free WiFi
- In close proximity to the V&A Waterfront as well as other activities
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable from 1 September 2011 until the end of November 2011
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 433 1852
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Top floor sea-view rooms only
- No children under 14
- Credit card must be presented on check-in
Like bobotie-making baboons, a really good bed and breakfast getaway is hard to come by. Though abundant, the art of expertly fusing a bed and a breakfast is a hard task to accomplish when it doesn’t involve sticking a cereal bowl to the headboard and rolling around in sheets made of bran flakes. Rise and shine to a sumptuous morning with today’s Groupon: two nights for two people, including Durbanville Hills Sauvignon Blanc and breakfast daily for R2500 at Grande Kloof Boutique Hotel.
Firmly nestled between Sea Point and Bantry, against the picturesque backdrop of Lions Head, Grande Kloof Boutique Hotel is a tranquil breakaway from the inner-city buzz, without having to go too far. Situated within walking distance of Cape Town’s breathtakingly beautiful beaches, the lodge boasts more spectacular views than a drag queen’s pageant show on Guyfawke’s Day. With Lions Head lazily beside you, Robben Island ahead and the bustling city life below, there’s no escaping a whirlwind romantic reawakening.
As a cool and tranquil hideout, when the hubbub below begins to take its toll, you can simply retreat to your intimate cocoon-esque room. Complete with the spoils of Wi-fi, satellite TV and Graham Beck Sauvignon Blanc, you’re welcome to spend your night and day enjoying the lazy escape far from the maddening crowds, while reclining on a sunbed to work on your tan.
Wake up refreshed and revitalised with an expertly crafted breakfast awaiting your arrival. Tending to the night’s fast in style, the breakfast offers a delightful treat to tantalize your taste buds. For other (less important) meal times, an array of top class restaurants lie in wait just mere minutes away if you need to appease your appetite.
Fulfilled from an experience appealing to all your senses, don’t be surprised when you and your partner discover you’ve fallen for all the charm of this Grande Kloof Boutique Hotel.
Friendly Fact: The Time Warp, an intimate under the sea resort in the Indian Ocean, has recently been given a five star rating. The resort boasts an underwater restaurant that requires guests wear diving gear with glass orbs surrounding heads.