Pay R1147.50 for one night’s stay for two people, including breakfast, golf activities, fly-fishing and wine-tasting at Alluvia, valued at R2295 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on one night’s stay for two people, including breakfast, golf, fly-fishing and wine-tasting
- Wine-tasting experience includes a complementary bottle of wine
- Enjoy one of South Africa’s most photogenic wine farms
- Make your stay as action-packed as you like with golf or fly-fishing
- Enjoy a private tasting of Alluvia’s special wines
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Booking essential: 021 885 1661
- Booking preferred for wine tasting
- Groupon redeemable Sunday to Thursday only
- Booking is subject to availability
If you crave the idea of exclusivity but the closest you’ve come to it is getting a sneak preview of the amount owed on your gold shopping card, then today’s Groupon is for you. Enjoy a night for two people at the exclusive Alluvia specialist winery and private residence club, including a continental breakfast, golf activities, fly-fishing and a private wine-tasting for R1147. 50.
Whether you consider yourself elegant, adventurous or a humble-homebody – Alluvia has something for you. As one of Cape Town’s most photographic wine farms, the Alluvia estate is well-reputed for its tasteful décor, sweeping vineyards and luxurious accommodation. Luxuries aside, Alluvia boasts enough outdoor activities to entertain a whimpering weasel; let alone someone looking for a good time. Practice how to look sensational while taking a swing with 30 balls to hit off from any three T-offs on Alluvia’s private golf course; a golfer’s paradise for anyone who’s ever fantasised about teeing off in a valley surrounded by the greenest of greenery and majestic mountains.
If your preferences tend to swing towards fishing rather than wishing on a tiny white ball, Alluvia offers fly-fishers of any experience-level the opportunity to fish for trout in the clear freestone mountain streams or the selection of sweeping lakes. Whether you consider yourself a wine connoisseur, a wine enthusiast or someone who’s just enthusiastic when drinking wine, Alluvia caters for your interests with an intimate wine-tasting experience and a complementary bottle of wine to enjoy afterwards.
As simple maths suggests, after golf, fly-fishing and a generous wine tasting - you might be in need of a bed for the night. Enjoy a night’s stay in one of Alluvia’s beautiful rooms where the care and detail that is put into each guest’s stay is as intricate as that which goes into their wine. After a restful night’s slumber, delight in a continental breakfast and head off on the Stellenbosch wine route or simply savour the precious Alluvia moments by booking another night.
Fancy fact: In Poland, a hotel is passed on to its next owner in a ceremonious handing over of the keys to the new owner. The keys are baked into a fresh pie and put under the Christmas tree while the new owner must search for them while wearing a blindfold.