Pay R800 for an all-inclusive overnight stay for 2 at The Aviator, valued at R1600 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on an all-inclusive overnight stay for 2 at Signature Life Hotel’s ‘The Aviator’
- Meet and greet at OR Tambo International airport
- Transfer to Life Hotel’s the Aviator and return to the airport
- Free transfers to and from Rhodesfield, Gautrain station
- Complimentary wi-fi
- A glass of house wine or a local beer per person
- Pizza per person with 4 toppings
- Groupon redeemable from 7 December 2011 - 31 January 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 921 8300
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Although home is supposed to be your haven, often it is not. After a long, gruelling day the last thing you want to is come home to deal with heaps of dirty laundry, piles of unwashed dishes and the schlep of trying to find something to eat. Take a night off from your domestic life with today’s Groupon; pay R800 on an all-inclusive overnight stay for 2 at Signature Life Hotel’s ‘The Aviator’, valued at R1600.
Located minutes away from Johannesburg’s OR Tambo International airport, Signature Life Hotel’s ‘The Aviator’ is upmarket, high-class accommodation at its best. As a holder of today’s Groupon, you’ll be privy to these traits from the moment you step off of the plane. A team from the hotel will meet and greet you at the airport and have you on your way to the spectacular venue. A true home away from home, the hotel boasts all the necessities you’d expect from an establishment of its calibre and plenty more to boot.
Rooms at the hotel cater to all needs and you’d be hard-pressed to find something that’s missing. Each room is equipped with individually operated air-conditioning units, a direct dial telephone, tea and coffee making facilities and an en-suite bathroom. After you’ve taken care of business, stretch out and enjoy some classy viewing on an LCD television with a selection of satellite channels.
If you decide to venture out of your room, you won’t get bored quickly, if at all. With a terrace bar, a swimming pool in the heart of a plush lawn and The Buzz restaurant which sports an outdoor terrace you’ll be spoilt for choice. When your hunger starts calling, look no further than the outdoor, wood-burning pizza oven, and take your pick of four toppings to create your own masterpiece. Because no meal is complete without a tasty beverage, you and your partner can enjoy a glass of house wine or a local beer each.
Whether you need a stopover on your business trip or you just need to get out for a night, today’s Groupon is perfect for you.
Accommodating fact: It is a widely held belief that the first hotel was erected when short, pale relative of an affluent family was left on the porch of an old coach station. Believing that his family had merely forgotten him, he set up a small hotel to accommodate other travellers who had also been ‘forgotten’.