Give yourself a trip for Christmas: Save up to 50% on up to seven night’s accommodation for two in Cyprus at the Mountain View Hotel
- Save up to 50% on up to seven night’s accommodation for two in Cyprus
- Includes three evening meals and a glass of bubbly and plate of fruit in your room on arrival
- Seven-night stay includes a guided tour of either Kyrenia or the capital of Nicosia
- Friendly and family-run hotel
- Close to a variety of activities
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid from February 2012 until April 2013 (excluding July, August and September 2012)
- Booking essential and subject to availability: (009)03928223453 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- One Groupon per couple
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Cyprus has given the world much more than just fancy buildings and philosophers; without Turkish culture, no one would know about Turkish Delight, Tarbooshes, Ottomans or those delightful Turkish Baths. Celebrate another one of Cyprus’s gifts to the world and save up to 50% on up to seven night’s accommodation for two in Cyprus at the Mountain View Hotel.
- Pay R1517 for a four night stay for two people, valued at R3034
- Pay R2180 for a seven night stay for two people, valued at R4740
A friendly and family-run hotspot in the heart of Kyrenia, the Mountain View Hotel is the ideal spot for holiday-goers looking for a chic spot to crash in between sight-seeing shenanigans. Within shouting distance of the beach and harbour and grabbing distance of turtle-watching and scuba-diving spots, the sights you’re looking to see could even just be the underwater variety. Of course, it’s not just water-flavoured variety of activities that are in easy reach. Aside for the nearby shops, restaurants and supermarkets, you’re close to opportunities for everything from horse-riding to go-karting; a little trip down the harbour will even get you close to the ruins of what’s said to be the oldest boat on the world.
Even if you’re just kicking it in your air-conditioned hotel room for the duration of your stay, you’ll be doing it in luxurious comfort, with three evening meals provided on whichever night you choose. Of course, when you’re in another country, you want to do a little bit more than just sleep on your (admittedly super-comfortable) hotel bed all day. The hotel caters even for those who don’t want to go traipsing around town, with free Wi-Fi to play around on and lush gardens filled with fruit trees, grape vines and beautiful flowers for you to stroll through; better yet, if you see a fruit that looks particularly tasty, you’re free to pick it and take it with you – even if you just want to get it bronzed as a souvenir.
If you’ve signed up for the full seven days, you can also enjoy a guided tour around the historical sights of either Kyrenia or Nicosia – both of which are full to bursting with cultural delights to tickle your fancy and your soft underbelly.