Save up to 62% on a relaxing stay at the beautiful Elands Ridge Game Lodge for two people
- Save up to 62% on a relaxing stay
- Pay R1750 for a weekend two-night stay for two people OR R2220 for a midweek stay of three-nights for two people OR R4480 for a seven-night stay for two people
- Breakfast is at an extra cost of R80 per person and children under 12-years at R40 per person
- Children under three years old will stay and eat for free
- Children under 12-years will be at a rate of less 50% a night
- Beautifully decorated lodge
- Malaria free zone
- Enjoy the charm of the great outdoors
- Various discounts available on selected meals for Groupon holders at the Koekepan Pub and Restaurant as well as Putt-Putt games at Jakkalsdans and Golf at the Rooiberg Country Club
- Groupon redeemable for 12 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 083 275 9326
- Bookings to be made 48-hours to 72-hours in advance
- Chalets sleep 4 – 6 adults
- Excludes April to July 2012
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
If the depth of your experience of wildlife has been confined to nature documentaries and the purple and green kind who are housed in your wallet, an encounter with animals that are actually not two dimensional is a must. Get up close and personal in the great outdoors with today’s Groupon: Save up to 62% on a relaxing stay at the beautiful Elands Ridge Game Lodge for two people.
A break away from the hustle and bustle of the city is needed to compose oneself and reassess important aspects of life – like whether you should have dressed up as the yellow Power Ranger for that fancy dress party in 1993. A mere two-hour drive from Pretoria lays the majestic Elands Ridge Game Lodge. Boasting excellent service, beautifully decorated rooms and an exclusive private game reserve, this upmarket lodge well help you unwind and relax while soaking up the breath-taking views and wildlife.
Whether you and your loved one choose a two-night weekend stay, a midweek stay of three-nights or a seven-night stay, you will enjoy every minute of your tranquil experience at this game getaway. A truly African, natural ambience, complemented by cosy thatched roof houses and picturesque views only adds to this truly authentic wilderness experience. Rooms are decorated in earthy tones with splashes of rustic fiery red and burnt orange while natural wicker furniture and tribal prints adorn this homely space. When the heat of the African sun gets too much to bear you will also be able to take a cooling dip in the crystal clear oasis-like pool.
Wild fact: In 1987 an explorer found a secret jungle over a hill in Peru. After searching the area for inhabitants he found nothing but a rare species of slug and some bubble wrap. He deduced that the bubble wrap had been carried there by the wind and named the jungle “El burbuja” meaning “the bubble”.