Sunday Lunch and B&B Accommodation at Shumba Valley Hotel Lodge
- Close to renowned tourist attractions in the Cradle of Humankind
- Serene and accommodating atmosphere
- Sunday Lunch menu varies
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Redemption: Reservation required: 011 790 8000. 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
Further information: Lunch and dinner not included with accommodation. Check-in: 14:00; Check-out: 10:00. Lunch is served between 12:30 and 13:30. Groupon does not cover additional tax, service charge or gratuity. Picture displayed is only a representation. Subject to availability.
Sitting down for a Sunday lunch is a quintessential South African tradition, like spending Boxing Day on the beach or standing in queues; or standing in a queue to get to the beach on Boxing Day. Enjoy the finer side of a fine South African tradition with Sunday Lunch and B&B accommodation at Shumba Valley Hotel Lodge.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R200 for Sunday Lunch for two people, valued at R400
- Pay R400 for Sunday Lunch for four people, valued at R800
- Pay R510 for one night of weekend B&B accommodation for two people, valued at R1 020
Hungry patrons treat their bellies to a delicious Sunday Lunch, including a starter, main and dessert. Lunch menus vary, and palates of every leaning are bound to find something to tickle their fancy and their soft underbelly.
Alternatively, guests enjoy one night of comfortable accommodation in king-sized or twin-bedded rooms.
- King-size or twin beds
- En-suite bathroom with a separate shower
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Remote controlled colour television with selected DSTV channels
More About Shumba Valley Hotel Lodge
Suitable as a country-conference venue or a relaxing weekend escape, Shumba Valley Lodge is ideally located close to Lanseria Airport. A quiet and serene environment, the Lodge Hotel provides a comfortable, accommodating environment perfect for weekend breaks or romantic getaways, the Lodge is also close to renowned tourist attractions in the Cradle of Humankind.