Knysna: Pay R1550 for a two night stay for two people sharing, including breakfast at The Lofts Boutique Hotel, valued at R3380 (Save 54%)
- Save 54% on a two night stay for two people sharing, including breakfast
- Stay right on the water’s edge on Knysna’s upmarket Thesen Island
- Combination of luxurious living and breathtaking lagoon views
- Splash pool, martini bar, beauty spa and specialised shopping experience
- Luxurious loft rooms with unique décor and thoughtful personal touches
- Conveniently located; close to fine dining restaurants, the Knysna Waterfront and more
- Ideal as a romantic getaway
- Valid for 4 months
- Booking excludes Knysna Oyster Festival, 1 to 16 July 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 044 302 5755
- Valid for two people sharing
- Only valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
undeniably entertaining, life in the city can lead to outburst of unbridled
cynicism, a stagnant and smoggy personal aroma and way too many run-ins with
insane coat hanger salesmen. Swop the claustrophobic chaos for a lagoon-side
paradise with today’s getaway Groupon: Pay R1550 for a two night stay for two
people sharing, including breakfast at The Lofts Boutique Hotel.
Hidden away in the luxurious Boatshed block on Knysna’s upmarket Thesen Island, The Lofts Boutique Hotel is everything you could want from holiday accommodation. Perched on the water’s edge, this amenable accommodation offers the discerning guest a winning combination of luxurious living and breathtaking views; providing each guest with front-row seats to admire some of the most exquisite lagoon views in Knysna. Boasting a classy yet unique design, this A-list accommodation is also centrally located; falling within shouting distance of Thesen Island’s array of fine dining restaurants and the famous Knysna Quay’s waterfront.
With better facilities than James Bond’s chill-pad, The Boatshed block houses a sparkling splash pool, a martini bar lounge, a beauty spa and a credit-busting array of specialised stores. Boasting seven luxury loft rooms with unique themes like Nautical Dream, African Earth, Moulin Rouge and Cosmopolitan; each room comes complete with the necessary modern conveniences and a stellar view. Sitting pretty and peaceful on the water’s edge, The Lofts Boutique Hotel can transform even the stuffiest of city slickers into the epitome of barefoot island living; providing each guest with a tranquil getaway where they can relax, recline and replenish.
A beautifully designed and furnished apartment which was a lovely change from the usual hotel environment. Thesen Island itself had some great eating options within a 2 min walk and to venture over the bridge to the waterfront was only a 5-10 min walk. Very friendly and helpful staff who made us feel very welcome. Great stay! - Guest, http://bit.ly/zAUDky