Pay R5600 for a three-day stay for one person in Kruger National Park, operated by Katambora Safaris, valued at R11,908 (save 53%)
- Save 53% on a three-day, two-night stay for one person sharing
- All game viewing from open safari vehicle in Kruger National Park
- All game sightings interpreted by qualified game ranger
- Kruger National Park is a Big 5 game reserve, nothing is guaranteed but all is expected
- Sleep in thatched bungalows with air conditioning and en suite bathrooms
- Scrumptious meals prepared on open coals - South African cuisine and hospitality
- Experience wild Africa from dusk till dawn and luxury at night
- Safari vehicles are in radio contact to maximise game viewing
- Perfect as a gift
- Private Boma for meals
- Fascinating story telling at night around the camp fire
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 083 255 9621 or email@example.com
- Booking is subject to group of 8 to 20 people per safari trip. Call in advance to check the amount of people booked on your preferred date
- Safari is fully inclusive - from arrival and departure from rest camp (transfers arranged on request at additional charge)
- Groupon excludes transfers and cold beverages
- Check in between 14:00 and 15:00; Check out at 10:00
- Multiple Groupons available to purchase as gifts
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
With the likeliness being quite slim of you encountering a lion in the bank queue or a gargantuan African elephant spritzing passersby with a new designer fragrance at the mall, the one place you are guaranteed to see wild animals up close is in their natural habitat. Have a gander at their casa with a three-day stay for one person at Katambora Safaris for R5600.
Like a soccer match and seeing the magician miraculously pull a double cheeseburger out of a hat, seeing wildlife live is always better. HAving this sighting interpreted by an experienced professional makes the experience even more exciting and memorable. Established in 1993, Katambora Safaris has been operating for 18 years and aims to provide guest with a five-star safari experience and the friendliest top-notch service. This upmarket safari company boasts highly trained guides who will educate you on the natural habitat of these wild animals while tracking them with during an enthralling game viewing experience.
Your stay here will be the perfect opportunity soak up the beautiful natural bush veld surroundings and take a break from the hustle and bustle of the concrete jungle. Your three-day exciting safari in the Kruger National Pak includes air-conditioned accommodation boasting en-suite bathrooms - modernity in comfortable thatched-roof dwellings - and beverages and hot meals. Surrounded by so many of the comforts of home, what beter way to see some of the Big Five and experience the great outdoors. And if the roaring of the lions isn't enough, you'll get to see them during an open safari vehicle ride with a ranger who will be able to interpret the bush for you. The interpretation of the lion's roar is left up to you though.
Safari fact: A nature conservationist found a video game at Stonehenge in England. The game, which the conservationist believed had been there since the monuments inception, was found to have been left there by a child three weeks before.