Tsitsikamma Canopy Tour Including Drinks and Meal with Stormsriver Adventures
- Up to 700 years old Outeniqua Yellowwood trees
- Gently glide 30 metres above the forest floor
- Professional guides keep you safe and informed about the forest ecology
- Includes a meal and a refreshment
Imagine what life was like for our ape ancestors who spent their lives swinging in the treetop canopies. Go bananas with a Tsitsikamma Canopy Tour including drinks and a meal with Stormsriver Adventures.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R247.50 for a Tsikikamma canopy tour including drinks and a meal for one, valued at R495
- Pay R445.50 for a Tsikikamma canopy tour including drinks and a meal for two, valued at R990
- Pay R792 for a Tsikikamma canopy tour including drinks and a meal for four, valued at R1 980
The Tsitsikamma Canopy tour involves traversing from one platform to another along a steel cable suspended up to 30 metres above the forest floor. The tour comprises nine platforms and eight slides that zigzag down a pristine forested valley. The scenery and birdlife is spectacular and professional guides provide interesting facts about the forest ecology during the tour.
More About Stormsriver Adventures
Stormsriver Adventures is a professional adventure and activity company based in the heart of the Tsitsikamma Forest. Adventure activities take place from the adventure centre in the scenic little village of Stormsriver which is 75 kilometres from Plettenberg Bay and 160 kilometres from Port Elizabeth just off the N2.