Pay R1200 for a two night stay for two people, including breakfast and a complementary bottle of wine at the White Lodge Guest House, valued at R2600 (save 54%)
- Save 54% on a two night stay for two people, including breakfast and a complementary bottle of wine
- Relaxing and tasteful guesthouse in beauty Constantia Valley
- Secure parking and free wireless internet
- Easy access to bustling city centre and other attractions
- Groupon redeemable till 5 December 2011
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 794 2951
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable guest-house promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Like too many romantic comedies and horror movies seem to imply; a “perfect” getaway can be anything but perfect. The hotel suite is either littered with murderous clues, haunted by a chain-dragging boogey man or has the token FBI Agent in a swivel chair who claims that you and only you can save the city from destruction by an obese carnivorous worm. Experience a real-life dream getaway without the overplayed movie drama with a two night stay for two people at the White Lodge Guest House for R1200.
White Lodge Guest House is just what you’d expect from a real-life romantic getaway; picturesque, charming and completely absent of hump-backed landlords or intrusive secret agents – this was checked. A shot-putter’s throw away from the bustling city, White Lodge is nestled in the heart of the Constantia Valley; a hideaway for the rich and famous and home to some of the best vineyards a small-town grape could ask for. Set in tranquil and private park-like grounds, the guest house is surrounded by the melodious musings of natural bird life and plenty of picturesque mountain views.
Each room is optimised for your relaxation; with tasteful décor, an en-suite bathroom, free wireless internet and a private entrance. Spook-proof and secure, there’s no possible way you’ll wake up to the rattling of chains or a Men-in-Black style FBI agent with a penchant for Armani suits and ruining people’s weekends. Enjoy two glorious sleeps in a comfy bed with a marshmallowy mattress, toast to good times with your free bottle of vino, and as you rise from your sweet slumber, treat your taste buds to a feast on the sun-drenched patio with a delicious breakfast of magnificent fruit platters, continental confectionary and full English slap-up.
Check-out fact: Featured in this year’s Book of Wizardry, the most magical guesthouse experience is in Holland, where guests stay inside a giant carved-out pineapple.