What You'll Get
Take a tour back to the 1920s, the prohibition era, where flappers and gangsters sought the finer things in life. Let loose your inner Great Gatsby with a Surf and Turf Meal for up to six people at Chicago’s Piano Bar.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R150 for a Surf and Turf Meal for two people, valued at R300
- Pay R300 for a Surf and Turf Meal for four people,valued at R600
- Pay R450 for a Surf and Turf Meal for six people, valued at R900
Surf and Turf meals are comprised of a 300g Al Capone Steak served with chips and two Queen Prawns.
- Tuesday: 19:00 Doug and Storm on Sax and Guitar
- Wednesday: 19:00 John Dilinger Band performing Country, Rock and Soul
- Thursday: Helen Lang and Colin “Bones” on Sax from the band - The Rockets
- Friday: GAP 70s 80s 90s Juke Box Band
- Saturday: Southern Comfort Gatsby Glamour Dine and Dance dress up night
- Sundays: Sundays from noon by DJ Mike on decks followed by Sunset Sundays with Costa and Vodi Live at 16:30
DJ Tony and DJ Mike on the Decks later every evening
More About Chicago’s Piano Bar
Flappers and Gatsbys can enjoy Johannesburg’s premiere piano bar, hailed by JoBuzzSA as the “Most Awaited Entertainment Venue of 2013”. With live music every evening from 18:00, patrons can walk directly into the 1920s and stop at the card table to chance their luck, before tucking into a mouth-watering dish.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid for 1 month from date of purchase.
Purchase: Four Groupons per person; four additional may be bought as gifts.
Redemption: Reservation required: 011 794 3383. Present printed Groupon upon arrival. No-shows forfeit Groupon.
Further Information: Closed on Mondays. Valid Tuesday to Sunday, lunch and Tuesday to Thursday and Sunday dinner. Not valid on a Friday and Saturday after 18:00. No under 21s after 18:00. Drinks not included. No BYO allowed. Groupon does not cover additional tax, service charge or gratuity. Picture displayed is only a representation. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.