Take a tour back to the 1920s, the prohibition era, where flappers and gangsters sought the finer things in life. Let loose your inner Great Gatsby with a Surf and Turf Meal for up to six people at Chicago’s Piano Bar.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R150 for a Surf and Turf Meal for two people, valued at R300
- Pay R300 for a Surf and Turf Meal for four people,valued at R600
- Pay R450 for a Surf and Turf Meal for six people, valued at R900
Surf and Turf meals are comprised of a 300g Al Capone Steak served with chips and two Queen Prawns.
- Tuesday: 19:00 Doug and Storm on Sax and Guitar
- Wednesday: 19:00 John Dilinger Band performing Country, Rock and Soul
- Thursday: Helen Lang and Colin “Bones” on Sax from the band - The Rockets
- Friday: GAP 70s 80s 90s Juke Box Band
- Saturday: Southern Comfort Gatsby Glamour Dine and Dance dress up night
- Sundays: Sundays from noon by DJ Mike on decks followed by Sunset Sundays with Costa and Vodi Live at 16:30
DJ Tony and DJ Mike on the Decks later every evening
More About Chicago’s Piano Bar
Flappers and Gatsbys can enjoy Johannesburg’s premiere piano bar, hailed by JoBuzzSA as the “Most Awaited Entertainment Venue of 2013”. With live music every evening from 18:00, patrons can walk directly into the 1920s and stop at the card table to chance their luck, before tucking into a mouth-watering dish.
Honey Crest Shopping Centre, Beyers Naude Drive,
Corner of Duiker Avenue, Randpark Ridge,
Randburg, 2156Get Directions