What You'll Get
Life’s too short to work a job that you don’t love, which is why Groupies follow their dreams with a selection of courses from Correspondence Training Academy. Students can choose between a diploma or a higher certificate in Human Resources and Labour Relations, Life Coaching or Event Management. Each course gives students the tools to succeed in exciting new careers while allowing them to study at their own pace and from the comfort of their own home. Easy to follow with expert tuition, these courses are perfect for the next big life coach, event manager or business leader.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R2350 for a higher certificate course, valued at R5875
- Pay R3350 for a diploma course, valued at R8375
Choose between these courses:
- Human Resources and Labour Relations
- Life Coaching
- Event Management
What you need to know:
Human Resources and Labour Relations:
Course content includes, but is not limited to:
- Dealing with absenteeism
- Disability discrimination
- Family friendly flexibility
- Recruitment and selection
- Pro-active high impact strategic HR
- Generational challenges
- Reduce the risk of unfair dismissal
- How to get everyone in your business motivated
- Dealing with dismissal
- Workplace investigations
Life Coaching course
- Ability to motivate, and inspire individuals to go above and beyond the call of duty.
- Hold people accountable for achieving their goals and objectives.
- Fact finding - If someone is not hitting their goals you have to be able to recognize why.
- Ability to help those that you coach set goals and then map out a strategy that will enable them to achieve those goals
- Make sure that your clients remain accountable for their goals and objectives
- Suggest a number of things that will enable your client to overcome obstacles and put them on the road to achieving their goals and objectives
- Give your clients various assignments they will need to accomplish in order for them to advance to the next level and become successful
- Design and implement a workable plan of action
- Planning the event - Setting the Agenda and business planning
- Budgeting, venue, delegates, documents, promotional material and internal management
- During the event and after the event management
- Feedback mechanisms and Human Resource Management
- Presentations and reports
- Wedding planning module
- Project Management and logistics
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid until 13 August 2014
Purchase: One Groupon per person; one additional as a gift.
Redemption: To redeem email Groupon to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration Documents will be sent after Groupon voucher was received successfully. For any queries contact CTA on 012 751 7541 /2 or sms: 072 864 2000.
Further information: The Post Office shall be the agent for the acceptance and conveyance of all study material or correspondence addressed to students and Correspondence Training Academy will communicate with students via sms, telephone, fax or e-mail. Groupon excludes ICB Exam fees where applicable, membership registration where applicable or cancellation fees. CTA Diplomas are assignment based only, no exams applicable. Correspondence Training Academy guarantees to provide tuition for twelve months from the date of registration. Groupon includes study material, books or manuals. The Student/Client may cancel this agreement within 7 (seven) days. Non submission forfeits Groupon. Courses available in English only. Picture displayed is only a representation. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.