The De Wildt Shingwedzi Cheetah & Wildlife Ranch aims to ensure the long-term survival of the cheetah and wild dog. To achieve its mission, the Ranch supports the Ann van Dyk Cheetah Centre which has an extensive community outreach and educational programme as well as a strategic breeding plan.
The De Wildt Shingwedzi Cheetah Ranch was established in 1998 as a satellite facility of the Centre. Situated in the foothills of the majestic Waterberg Mountains, deep in the heart of the bushveld, the cheetah and wild dogs flourish in this unspoiled environment.
Choose between these options:
- R286 for Guided Cheetah Tour and Feeding for Two (R440 value)
- R528 for Guided Cheetah Tour and Feeding for Four (R880 value)
- R522 for Guided Cheetah Tour and Feeding with a Run and Breakfast for Two (R870 value)
R957 for Guided Cheetah Tour and Feeding with a Run and Breakfast for Four (R1 740 value)
- Guided tour and feeding and run will be between two to three hours
- Bacon, egg, tomato and toast with preserves