Graduate of the School of Art, Ballet and Music with experience as a Graphic Artist, Art Director and Production Designer on the international film circuit, Mark Buckingham has been practicing the craft of ink since 1995. After finding the perfect venue on the vibey Gleneagles strip in Greenside, and opening the Emerald Rain Tattoo Shop, he’s been specialising in tribal, portrait and old and new school tattoos, as well as custom designs.
Removing tattoos with the ND Yag Laser Machine, the most frequently used laser for tattoo removal, pulses of light instantly shatter the ink pigment, allowing fragmented hues to be purged by the body’s natural skin growth and healing processes.
- During treatment, pulses of light from the laser are directed onto the tattoo, breaking up the tattoo pigment
- Patients should expect to come back for several treatments to achieve expected results
- Effective treatment for dark tattoo inks; black, blue and green
Emla Gel should be applied to the desired area an hour before your appointment.
- Small area: 2cm x 2cm
- Medium area: 4cm x 4cm
- Large area: 6cm x 6cm
Choose between these options:
- R120 for tattoo removal for a small area (R300 value)
- R210 for tattoo removal for a medium area (R600 value)
- R270 for tattoo removal for a large area (R900 value)
Need pampering? Click the link for more deals on Beauty in Johannesburg