What You'll Get
Businessmen stay ahead of the books with an Online Accounting and Bookkeeping Course from Excel with Business. Territory specific and dealing with South Africa, the online accounting course teaches businessmen the principles of accounting and bookkeeping in the easiest way possible. Stripping away all the frills, the course gets down to business, offering a highly-refined syllabus. The diagnostic tool also helps students to focus their time on the sections of the course that would be most valuable to them. The course is taught through a blend of text-based articles, practice exercises, video tutorials and outstanding business-ready templates.
What you need to know:
- Diagnostic tool helps students to focus their time on the sections of the course that would be most valuable to them
- Reviews all main functions and applications in an easy-to-understand manner
- Carefully balanced combination of engaging text, videos, exercises and templates along with tests to measure your progress
- Territory specific editions will teach you how to get on top of accounts painlessly
- Complete the course in your own time, with 12 months of access
- All written material is currently available to read offline through PDF downloads
- Designed for lay people and assumes no technical knowledge whatsoever
- View syllabus here: http://abi.excelwithbusiness.com/Syllabus.aspx
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid until 12 November 2014.
Purchase: One Groupon per person; one additional may be bought as a gift.
Redemption: Redeem at https://excelwithbusiness.com/user/login/signup-individual.
Further Information: Course Page: https://excelwithbusiness.com/course/details/Accounting-and-Bookkeeping-International/7zr3tgh9fw. Groupon does not cover additional tax, service charge or gratuity. Picture displayed is only a representation. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.