Businessmen stay ahead of the books with an Online Accounting and Bookkeeping Course. Territory specific and dealing with Australia, Singapore, Sweden and South Africa, the online accounting course teaches businessmen the principles of accounting and bookkeeping in the easiest way possible. Stripping away all the frills, the course gets down to business, offering a highly-refined syllabus. The diagnostic tool also helps students to focus their time on the sections of the course that would be most valuable to them. The course is taught through a blend of text-based articles, practice exercises, video tutorials and outstanding business-ready templates.
What you need to know:
- Diagnostic tool helps students to focus their time on the sections of the course that would be most valuable to them.
- Reviews all main functions and applications in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Carefully balanced combination of engaging text, videos, exercises and templates along with tests to measure your progress.
- Territory specific editions will teach you how to get on top of accounts painlessly.
- Complete the course in your own time, with 12 months of access.
- All written material is currently available to read offline through PDF downloads.
- Designed for lay people and assumes no technical knowledge whatsoever.
To see the full syllabus, click here