Landlocked travellers trade wide open spaces for coastal scenes with crashing waves and sub-tropical climates with a self-catering stay for up to four adults at Beds At Sea Self Catering Holiday Homes.
Choose between these options:
- R300 for a two-night stay for four adults or two adults and two children
- R441 for a three-night stay for four adults or two adults and two children
- R576 for a four-night stay for four adults or two adults and two children
- R705 for a five-night stay for four adults or two adults and two children
Sharing in a self-catering lodge
The Lodge at a Glance
Set in a tranquil sub-tropical forest on a hill, the Country Lodge boasts rustic self-catering accommodation for travellers in need of a family friendly break. All rooms are en-suite and a communal kitchen creates a social nook where guests can discuss the day’s activities whilst preparing a sumptuous feast to enjoy in the dining area located in the Tree House. For those not wanting to venture far to find nirvana, there is a swimming pool and braai area as well as Splat Attack Paintball nearby.
The conference centre on the property can host up to 100 delegates and there is a restaurant venue that can be used for functions.
- Set in a tranquil sub-tropical forest on a hill
- Communal kitchen and dining room in the Tree House
- Swimming pool and braai area for family entertainment
- Conference centre able to host up to 100 delegates and a restaurant for functions
The rooms can sleep up to four adults and are en-suite.
- Able to sleep up to four adults
- En-suite room
- Maximum occupancy: Four adults
What to do in the KwaZulu Natal South Coast
The South Coast of KwaZulu Natal is known for its stunning views and plethora of sites for tourists to enjoy. One of the biggest highlights is the annual Sardine Run when millions of sardines migrate up the coast attracting dolphins and whales.
The South Coast boasts sub-tropical forests, blue lagoons, golden beaches, rocky coves and the warm Indian Ocean coupled with sunny weather to create a year-round holiday destination that attracts local and international visitors. The three best beaches to visit on this coast are Ramsgate, Lucien and Marina beach – these three have been given the prestigious Blue Flag status and are ranked internationally.
Nature lovers can visit the Umtamvuna Nature Reserve, with a host of conserved plants and birding activities available. For adventurous travellers the scuba diving scene thrives here, including deep sea diving. Alternatively land lovers can try abseiling at Oribi Gorge.