Travellers experience the local hospitality of a country estate with B&B accommodation for two at Everglades Hotel. ##Choose between these options:
- R499 for a one-night weekend stay for two people Sharing and including 25% off a spa treatment and breakfast
- R950 for a two-night weekday stay for two people Sharing and including 40% off a spa treatment and breakfast
The Hotel at a Glance
Lying at the base of the Inhlosane Mountain and its indigenous forests and mountain streams, at the western tip of the Midlands Meander, Everglades Hotel offers well-appointed country comfort with a rural farm setting.
With 54 rooms, the country hotel has grown from its humble beginnings as a farm in the beautiful and historic Dargle Valley in 1938, with well-appointed spacious rooms and beautiful grounds providing a restful getaway to the countryside.
The estate offers a wide range of activities and experiences for travellers to enjoy, such as the bowling green, tennis court, swimming pool, trampoline, badminton, volleyball and hiking trails. Guests can also opt to get pampered at the wellness centre or kick back in front of the TV, and after a hard day’s relaxing, guests can enjoy a pre-dinner drink in the Wattle & Daub Pub before a hearty meal served either plated or buffet-style.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy the bowling green, tennis court, swimming pool, trampoline, badminton, volleyball and hiking trails
- Surrounded by a 57-hectare estate with more than 360 species of birds including the Cape Parrot and the Blue Swallow
- Indoor activities include a Wellness Centre, pool tables, billiards, and DSTV in the main lounge and Pub
- Children are catered for with animal farms, candle-dipping and chocolate-dipping amongst other attractions
Room Details Set amidst tranquil gardens with views of the surrounding countryside, luxurious rooms ensure a relaxed and tranquil getaway.
- En-suite bathrooms with bath or shower
- Wall heaters and/or electric blankets
Beautiful views of the mountain and the surrounding countryside
- Maximum occupancy: Two adults
What to do in KwaZulu Natal Midlands
Often compared to the English countryside, with rolling green hills and country atmosphere, the Midlands are famed for their rustic charm and local hospitality.
Located between the magnificent Drakensberg mountains, KwaZulu-Natal’s game reserves and the eThekwini-Durban metropolitan area, the Midlands offers everything from art galleries and antique stores to lavender farms, breweries and animal farms. Butterflies for Africa, the Golden Horse Casino, the Howick waterfall and museum, and the surrounding Midlands Meander tourism route are all popular tourist attractions to add to the list.
South Africa’s finest arts and crafts tourism route, the Midlands Meander opens up to beautiful countryside, characterised by rivers, farms, nature reserves and lush green hills that roll away to the distant Drakensberg mountains. Offering everything from handmade arts and crafts and homemade treats to candle dipping and delicious homemade ice-cream and scenic surroundings, there’s something for everyone to experience in the Midlands.
District Road 132,
Dargle,, 3265Get Directions