Travellers escape the hustle and bustle and swap traffic for sunshine and sandy lagoon beaches with a self-catering stay at the Greek-styled MyCascades at Club Mykonos.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R629 for a one-night midweek getaway for up to four adults and two children 12 and under
- Pay R1 259 for a two-night midweek getaway for up to four adults and two children 12 and under
- Pay R1 889 for a three-night midweek getaway for up to four adults and two children 12 and under
- Pay R2 519 for a four-night midweek getaway for up to four adults and two children 12 and under
- Pay R1 889 for a two-night weekend getaway for up to four adults and two children 12 and under
- Pay R4 529 for a seven-night getaway for up to four adults and two children 12 and under
The Resort at a Glance
At the doorway to the West Coast and nestled on the banks of the Langebaan Lagoon, MyCascades at Club Mykonos - a Greek-styled resort - offers guests accommodation in traditional Kalivas and a host of family-orientated entertainment. Situated in close proximity to the beach, families can enjoy the surf, fishing or building sand castles, as well as a range of other adventure activities. Bordered by natural beauty and breathtaking sea views, the resort boasts braai areas, casino, kids’ gaming areas, and six outdoor pools located throughout. Travellers can also take in the sights and enjoy the fresh air with a scenic boat trip, available at affordable rates.
Dedicated to making your stay as enjoyable as possible, MyCascades also offers grocery shopping for self-catering stays, stocking your fridge with all the goodies you could ever want and need before you arrive.
- Club Onos and the entertainment staff keep younger guests entertained through specially-designed programmes and activities such as seven-a-side soccer, creative hours, family quizzes and bingo
- Adventure activities like quad biking, paintball, archery and wet bikes keep the whole family entertained
- Spend time at various restaurants or Mykonos Casino
- Known as the playground of the West Coast
- See the sights from a different angle with a scenic boat trip, available at affordable rates
Travellers can make their stay even more convenient by phoning ahead and having their fridge stocked before they arrive - because there's nothing better than arriving at your Kaliva and being able to pop open a cold one. Travellers can also make use of this service during their stay.
Greek-style Kalivas offer spacious, open-plan living with a kitchen and dining area, ideal for family stays. Most Kalivas are equipped with a braai on the balcony and all Kalivas have access to the communal braai area and swimming pool as well as one shade-port parking bay.
- Two single beds in the first bedroom
- Double bed in the second bedroom
- En-suite bathroom with bath/shower in both rooms
- Fully equipped for self-catering, including all kitchen appliances
- Selection of 19 DSTV channels
- 32″ LCD flat screen television in the living area
- Phone ahead to enquire about personal shopping
- Maximum occupancy: Up to four adults and two children 12 and under.
What to do in Club Mykonos
A holiday paradise, Club Mykonos provides a full menu of fun activities for the entrepid adventurer, ranging from a casino to watersports and a variety of restaurants, such as the Bouzouki restaurant and Little Venice Pizzeria at the Marina Terrace, Lekka by die See Restaurant and Boesmanland Farm Kitchen at Hobie Beach.
The Club Mykonos Marina also offers 126 walk-on moorings and provides safe berthing for ski boats, cabin cruisers, yachts and catamarans as well as a re-fuelling service.