Greenway Woods Resort is located on the banks of the White River just outside Nelspruit. The resort is adjacent to the White River Country Club, an 18-hole championship golf course and 30 kilometres from the Kruger National Park’s Numbi Gate.
Choose from these options:
- R1 379 for a two-night stay for two
- R2 069 for a three-night stay for two
In a Deluxe Room
- R4 359 for a four-night midweek stay for six
- R3 269 for a three-night weekend stay for six
In a Chalet
Hotel at a Glance
Situated near a lake and an 18-hole golf course, deep in the White River Woodlands, Greenway Woods Resort provides excellent accommodation in luxury three-bedroom suites and offers the ardent golf player and his family an unmatched break. The Injabula restaurant is an authentic African themed restaurant with drum décor lights and traditional artwork, offering traditional dishes and African music. The Rivergrove Restaurant is used mainly for breakfast and as an additional lunch or dinner venue when Injabula is booked for a private function. The Terrace and Tavern Bar serves light meals and sundowners.
- Two restaurants and a bar
- Kiddies programme – school holidays
- Darts and board games
- Giant outdoor chess set
- Swimming pool
- Darts, pool table and board games
- Chalet - Lounge with selected DSTV bouquet
Greenway Woods Resort is set amongst picturesque plantations on the banks of the White River. The resort offers first-rate service and superb accommodation with en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning in hotel rooms, telephones, televisions with DSTV Bouquet, and fireplaces.
- Lounge with fireplace
- Tea / Coffee making facility
- Television with DSTV Bouquet
- En-suite bathroom with shower (10 rooms have baths)
- Master bedroom with a double bed and en-suite bathroom
- Two additional bedrooms, one fitted with a double bed and the other with two single beds
- A second bathroom
- Lounge area with DSTV
- Dining area
What to do in Nelspruit
The resort is situated adjacent to the White River Country Club, an 18-hole Championship parkland golf course, which boasts excellent tennis, squash, cricket and hockey facilities and an outstanding swimming pool near the clubhouse. The lowveld botanical gardens just outside of Nelspruit boast a rare collection of plant species and the first man-made rain forests. Nearby is Sudwala caves, dinosaur park and cultural centre and the gold mining town of Kaapsehoop where the mist filled evenings and a herd of wild horses grazing in the town transport visitors back in time. Many beautiful nature and hiking trails are in the vicinity of Nelspruit and a one hour historical trail acquaints you with the architectural and cultural history of the town.