There are few moments in life as excruciatingly painful as being late and not knowing where your keys are, with most people having no choice but to frantically dig through sofas and shake the dog to see if they can hear jingling from its stomach. Groupies are keeping keys within reach with a Wireless Key Finder and easily finding them whenever they go missing. Working with a Bluetooth receiver and remote, users can locate their key by pressing the remote button and listening for the beeping receiver attached to a set of keys. With the same remote being able to interact with three different receivers, this system saves Groupies time in a rush and helps keep frustration levels to a minimum.
What you need to know:
- The Wireless Key Finder works on a Bluetooth system
- The three colour-coded receivers can be attached with keyrings, stickers or clips
- To find lost items press the corresponding colour codedbutton on the tumbler remote control and the receiver will beep
- High-power signal works through walls and floors
- Locate your keys quickly up to 30m away
- Smart design