Well-rolled sushi won’t fall apart when you pick it up, unlike the fragile emotions of a rebellious pot plant. Learn to craft perfect sushi with a sushi making class for up to six people at Hashi Fusion Japanese Cuisine.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R640 for a sushi making class for two people, valued at R1 600
- Pay R1 216 for a sushi making class for four people, valued at R3 200
- Pay R1 680 for a sushi making class for six people, valued at R4 800
- Rice preparation
- Mizura preparation (rice vinegar)
- How to select and cut different fish
- Preparation of: hosomaki, hand rolls, fashion sandwich and sushi rolls (including special Hashi roll)
- Preparation of tempura and using it for vegetables and sushi
- Discussion of possible combinations for sushi rolls
- Lunch and tasting of sushi with a glass of wine
More About Hashi Fusion Japanese Cuisine
Centrally located in The Zone shopping centre in Rosebank, Hashi Fusion Japanese Cuisine proudly combines the exotic ingredients and flavours of South American cuisine with the authentic techniques of Japanese cooking. Offering a new and exotic experience in the world of food, Hashi offers a unique experience not to be found anywhere else in South Africa.
177 Oxford Road,
Rosebank, JOHANNESBURG 2196Get Directions