Groupies learn to get IT secure with a Cyber Security Bundle. The bundle consists of three certifications that will see learners gain knowledge, skills and experience in the area of Information Technology, making them more employable and valuable to companies and businesses.
What you need to know:
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISA Certification Training Course - ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CISM Certification Training Course - ISACA Certified Information Security Manager
- Leverage standards, manage vulnerabilities, ensure compliance, offer solutions, institute controls and deliver value to the enterprise
- CISA job practice analysis has been completed by ISACA
- This analysis resulted in a new CISA job practice which reflects the vital and evolving responsibilities of IT auditors
- High demand for skilled information security management professionals
- CISM certification is the globally accepted standard of achievement in this area
- CISMs understand the business. They know how to manage and adapt technology to their enterprise and industry.
- Demonstrates your understanding of the relationship between an information security programme and broader business goals and objectives
- Distinguishes youas having not only information security expertise, but also knowledge and experience
- International standard for information security and understanding of a Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) CISSP course provides you with the knowledge and skills to pass the CISSP certification
- Manage, operate,develop and plan an effective network security infrastructure
- Certification gives students the opportunity to demonstrate their level of competence with the various domains of the compendium of best practices for information security