Travellers get in touch with their indulgent side with a Kleine Zalze Experience, including a three-course meal, wine and a round of golf at De Zalze.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R2 100 for a one-night Kleine Zalze Experience for two
- Pay R3 420 for a two-night Kleine Zalze Experience for two
- Pay R3 950 for a two-night Kleine Zalze Experience for two, including a round of golf
The Kleine Zalze Experience
The experience includes:
- A one or two-night stay in a Luxury Suite
- Breakfasts for both mornings
- Three-course meal at Terroir Restaurant, including a glass of Kleine Zalze Cellar Selection Wine for each guest
- Three bottles of Kleine Zalze Wine from the Vineyard Selection
- Option three includes a round of golf at De Zalze Golf Course
Kleine Zalze at a Glance
Kleine Zalze combines outstanding wine making and hospitality with leisure and pleasure, home to Kleine Zalze Lodge, Wines and Terroir Restaurant.
Kleine Zalze, consisting of 47 stylishly decorated rooms and suites, sits alongside the first fairway of the championship ‘De Zalze Golf Course’ within walking distance of the clubhouse, located just on the otherside of the Blaauwklippen river. All the rooms enjoy breathtaking views of the Stellenbosch Mountains, surrounded by 85 hectares of vineyards. In the morning, guests can enjoy a full or continental breakfast overlooking the first green, under the shade of the oaks.
To keep guests in holiday-mode, Kleine Zalze also offers a rim-flow swimming pool, a range of vineyard trails for hiking or running, mountain bike trails, as well as wine tastings.
Situated just 3km from the beautifully preserved, historic university town of Stellenbosch, it is ideally located for exploring one of South Africa’s oldest communities. Golfers can also indulge at the De Zalze Golf Course - one of the Cape’s finest venues - and continue at a range of other top-ranking courses in the Winelands and beyond.
- Rim-flow swimming pool, a range of vineyard trails for hiking or running and mountain bike trails available
- Rooms sit alongside the first fairway of the championship ‘De Zalze Golf Course’
- Enjoy a full or continental breakfast overlooking the first green, under the shade of the oaks
- Multi award-winning Terroir Restaurant is home to chef Michael Broughton
- Home to the De Zalze Golf Course - one of the Cape’s finest courses.
- En-suite bathroom
- Heated towel rails
- Open plan lounge and full kitchen
- Patio / balcony
- Satellite TV
- Under floor heating in lounge and bathroom
- Wireless internet access
- Maximum Occupancy: Two adults
Established in October 2004, Terroir Restaurant has become one of the most sought-after gourmet destinations in the Cape Winelands. Nestled under historic Oak trees with views over the De Zalze Golf Course and surrounding gardens and vineyards, the restaurant offers an atmosphere that is both refined and relaxed, characterised by unpretentious ambience and dressed-down décor.
Home to multi award-winning chef Michael Broughton, the deceptively simple dishes of the menu offer classic pairings and intense depth of flavour, influenced by what’s in season and using locally grown fresh produce where possible.
TripAdvisor (103 Reviews)
Kleine Zalze Lodge has received positive reviews from TripAdvisor patrons. The most common rating was Excellent, with particular comments praising spectacular views, friendly staff and excellent food.
Details verified 1 September 2014
Stellenbosch, 7600Get Directions