Surrounded by the sandstone mountains and waterfalls of Entabeni Safari Conservancy, guests experience Golf and Big 5 Game side-by-side at Legend Golf & Safari Resort.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R2 640 for a one-night stay for two
- Pay R5 280 for a two-night stay for two
The Hotel at a Glance
Set in the 22,000 hectare malaria-free Entabeni Safari Conservancy, Legend Golf and Safari Resort is the flagship property of the Legend Lodges Hotels & Resorts Group – a golf course in the very heart of the African bush where golf and the Big 5 game live side-by-side, giving visitors a unique leisure experience.
Inspired by the African Renaissance, the resort recaptures the greatness of the ancient Kingdom of Monomotapa, rendering unmatched, timeless elegance built in the African wilderness. Combining luxurious living with quality cuisine and the unique “world-in-one” Signature Course, the resort has been named World's Leading Golf Resort and World's Leading Sports Resort in the 20th annual World Travel Awards™, Africa’s Leading Tourism Development Project and the winner of the 2009 European Property Awards. Featuring five eco-systems, spectacular scenery and an amazing diversity of wildlife, including the Big Five, the resort also offers seven conferencing venues set against the backdrop of Hanglip Mountain as well as swimming pools, a driving range, game-drives, children’s activities and various dining venues.
- Various dining experiences, from a la carte restaurants, to bomas under the African sky
- Signature Golf Course designed by 18 of the planet's greatest male golfers, including South African designer Trevor Immelman and greats from Padraig Harrington and Justin Rose to Vijay Singh and Sergio Garcia
- Signature Golf Course has been named the Best Golf Course in Africa at the World Property Awards in association with Bloomberg
- Home to the world's most talked about and unique Par 3, the Extreme 19th - set high up on the impressive Hanglip Mountain and accessible only by helicopter, played to a green the shape of Africa some 400m below
- World's Leading Golf Resort and World's Leading Sports Resort in the 20th annual World Travel Awards™, Africa’s Leading Tourism Development Project and the winner of the 2009 European Property Awards
- The Big 5 roam wild and free on the 22,000 hectare safari conservancy
- Legend Health Spa and Greenhouse at Legend Hair Salon offer a variety of treatments
Combining African style with modern amenities, each spacious resort room has been built to the highest specification.
- Can be set up as a twin or double bedroom
- En-suite bathroom
- Tea/coffee station and minibar
- 38” plasma, flatscreen TV
- Maximum occupancy: two adults
What to do in Limpopo
The northernmost province of South Africa, Limpopo is known for its beauty and culture, as well as the grand Limpopo River that flows through the entire province. A land of beautiful and contrasting landscapes, Limpopo has it all - scenic beauty with both natural and man-made attractions, rich cultural heritage and an abundance of wildlife.
Adjacent to Entabeni Safari Conservancy, is Legend Golf & Safari Resort. Home to 2 Golf Courses, the world-renowned Extreme 19th Hole, Adventure and Watersport activities. You'll also find the Cave of Hearths, one of two places in the world that is home to a range of artefacts still intact from the Stone Age, spectacular mountain scenery to please hikers, climbers and bikers, there’s something for travellers of all leanings to enjoy.
Home to one of the most important archaeological sites in South Africa, 35 000 hectares of some of the most beautiful terrain in South Africa and a variety of nature reserves, Limpopo makes the ideal place for a holiday.
Limpopo, 0560Get Directions