Surrounded by the sandstone mountains and waterfalls of the Entabeni Game Reserve, Kingfisher Lodge offers an experience of undisturbed nature.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R3 708 for a one-night stay for two
- Pay R7 416 for a two-night stay for four
Including three meals a day and two game drives with tea, coffee and snacks
The Hotel at a Glance
Occupying a tranquil stretch of the 22 000 hectare Entabeni Game Reserve in the Waterberg area, Kingfisher Lodge finds its home on the banks Lake Entabeni. Travellers are accommodated in 10 deluxe rooms, two standard rooms and one honeymoon suite, fitted with a four-poster bed and Jacuzzi bath.
The lodge entices guests to enjoy the outdoors with star-gazing and bushwalks available, and the option to enjoy the views of the lake and distant bush from private wooden decks. Meals can be taken in the dining room, on private decks or in front of the fireplace, and when not exploring the undisturbed nature of the surrounding areas, guests can relax in the garden, boma or take a splash in the pool. Various bush braai and picnic venues are available.
Famed for its ideal location, travellers choose Kingfisher Lodge for its proximity to Big Five game viewing and beautiful views of sandstone mountains and waterfalls. During their stay, guests are treated to two game drives on the conservancy, where they can spot more than 55 mammal species, 300 plants species and 380 bird species as well as a wide variety of insects, reptiles and amphibians – all at home in the diverse eco-systems of grasslands, bushveld, forests, mountains and river beds.
- Enjoy the outdoors with star-gazing and bushwalks available
- Various bush braai and picnic venues are available
- Various activities available – for example: combine an exhilarating helicopter flight with a romantic meal on a secluded mountain top
- Lakeside Beauty Spa offers a range of massage treatments and beauty packages
- Enjoy the views of the lake and distant bush from private wooden decks
- Home to more than 55 mammal species, 300 plants species and 380 bird species as well as a wide variety of insects, reptiles and amphibians
- En-suite bathrooms
- Wall heaters or log fires
- Electric blankets
- Hair dryer, tea and coffee making facilities and adapter plugs
- Pre-stocked mini bar
What to do in Limpopo
The northernmost province of South Africa, Limpopo is known for its beauty and culture, as well as the grand Limpopo River that flows through the entire province. A land of beautiful and contrasting landscapes, Limpopo has it all - scenic beauty with both natural and man-made attractions, rich cultural heritage and an abundance of wildlife.
Adjacent to Entabeni Safari Conservancy, is Legend Golf & Safari Resort. Home to 2 Golf Courses, the world-renowned Extreme 19th Hole, Adventure and Watersport activities. You'll also find the Cave of Hearths, one of two places in the world that is home to a range of artefacts still intact from the Stone Age, spectacular mountain scenery to please hikers, climbers and bikers, there’s something for travellers of all leanings to enjoy.
Home to one of the most important archaeological sites in South Africa, 35 000 hectares of some of the most beautiful terrain in South Africa and a variety of nature reserves, Limpopo makes the ideal place for a holiday.