- Walking surface tour of Cullinan Diamond Mine
- Qualified, trained and licensed tour guides
- Raincoats with hoods provided on rainy days
Purchase: Five Groupons per person; five additional as gifts.
Redemption: Reservation required: 012 734 0260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.. Cancellation policy applies.
Further information: Not valid for children under the age of 10. Valid for surface tour only, not underground tour. Tours are conducted seven days a week at 10:00, 12:00 and 14:00. Duration is approximately 90 mins. Groupon does not cover additional tax, service charge or gratuity. Picture displayed is only a representation. Subject to availability.
Diamonds are said to be a girl’s best friend, much like a dog, beer or the sports channel are man’s greatest buddies. See them shine and sparkle with a Walking Tour of the Cullinan Diamond Mine for up to six people with Diamond Tours Cullinan.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R90 for a Walking Tour of the Cullinan Diamond Mine for two people, valued at R220
- Pay R167 for a Walking Tour of the Cullinan Diamond Mine for four people, valued at R440
- Pay R231 for a Walking Tour of the Cullinan Diamond Mine for six people, valued at R660
Experienced guides lead visitors through a surface tour of a working diamond mine, starting with a 10 minute introduction DVD of how diamonds are formed and an overview of underground operations. Sparkly-eyed visitors also visit the Diamond Display Room to ogle replicas of famous diamonds, a mock-up of an underground tunnel and the shafts in operation. Tours end with a trip to the lookout point of the Big Hole and a trip to the Jewellery shop with a glass of bubbly or juice.
More About Cullinan Diamond Mine
Specialists in the field of surface tours of the famous Cullinan Diamond Mine. Qualified, trained and licensed guides impart their expansive knowledge of the mine during guided tours which run seven days a week.