- Situated in Dinokeng Game Reserve
- Gauteng’s only Big Five Game Reserve
- 1.5-hour game drive
- Scuba diver training centre
- All equipment provided for scuba course
- Self-catering accommodation
Bored of spending your weekends milling around shopping malls or slouching at home on the couch? In just an hour, you can drive to Dinokeng Game Reserve for an adventurous weekend with Ngiri Safaris and Scuba. Experience a thrilling game drive to see the Big Five or teach yourself a new skill by taking a course at their scuba diver training centre.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R299 for a Game Drive for two people, valued at R600
- Pay R675 for a Game Drive and a Beginners Scuba Diving Experience for two people, valued at R1 500
- Pay R1 302 for a Game Drive, Beginners Scuba Diving Experience and two nights accommodation for two people, valued at R3 100
Enjoy a 1.5-hour game drive in a custom converted Land Rover, which can take 10 passengers. For Groupies interested in exploring scuba diving but are worried about investing in something they may not like, then this course is perfect because it’s a very basic programme which involves a single afternoon at the pool. It gives you the opportunity to try out a session before committing to the full Open Water Diver Course. You’ll learn basic equipment preparation, buoyancy control and basic safety considerations.
More About Ngiri Safaris
Ngiri Safaris and Scuba is owned and run by Andrew and Sue who are both keen conservationists and adventurers. They have combined their love of the ocean, the bush and nature into one amazing destination. Ngiri Safaris offers self-catering accommodation in five beautiful colonial style, thatched chalets and wooden cabins. There are a host of activities including game viewing, boat safaris, clay pigeon shooting and quad biking.