Cooking is a skill everyone should learn, like riding a bike or solving advanced algebra in their head. Up your culinary ante with Thai cooking class for one at SA Culinary Club.
Choose between these dates:
- Thursday 15 May 18:00 - 20:00
- Friday 16 May 18:00 - 20:00
- Friday 23 May 18:00 - 20:00
- Saturday 24 May 10:00 - 12:00
- Friday 30 May 18:00 - 20:00
- Saturday 31 May 10:00 - 12:00
- Thursday 05 June 18:00 - 20:00
- Friday 06 June 18:00 - 20:00
- Friday 20 June 18:00 - 20:00
- Saturday 21 June 10:00 - 12:00
- Friday 27 June 18:00 - 20:00
- Saturday 28 June 10:00 - 12:00
Hosted at the SMEG showroom in Bryanston, aspiring chefs will craft a Thai-inspired three-course meal under the watchful eye of chef Christie-Anne Wolmerans. With recipes including Thai Beef & Cabbage Dumplings, Thai Green Chicken Curry and Thai Chai white chocolate, there’s something to tickle every fancy.
More About SA Culinary Club
The SA Culinary Club is for people who are passionate about food. Every month they host a cooking or baking demonstration presented by some of the country's top food experts and chefs. Their events aim to educate, entertain and inspire. It doesn't matter whether you can barely fry an egg or if you are a professional in the kitchen – everybody is welcome. The events are hosted at different demonstration kitchens and showrooms every month. They take place mainly on Saturday mornings and each event showcases a different set of recipes.
LBV Bistro, 277 Main Road, Bryanston,
Cramerview Village Centre (at the back of the centre),
Johannesburg, 2191Get Directions