What You'll Get
DermaPen skin rejuvenation treatment improves skin texture and tone, tightens and lifts pores and wrinkles.
## Choose from these options:
- Pay R280 for one session of DermaPen, valued at R700
- Pay R490 for two sessions of DermaPen, valued at R1 400
- Pay R840 for four sessions of DermaPen, valued at R2 800
The Dermapen uses a needle to create micro injuries into the epidermis and dermis. These micro injuries encourage and harness the power of the body’s innate ability to regrow and repair the skin through the normal physiology of skin.
The Two Main features of a Dermapen treatment are:
- Most effective penetration of active ingredients into the deeper layers of the skin.
- Stimulate the skin to produce collagen which plumps wrinkles, lifts and rejuvenates the skin (similar to Fraxel laser without the downtime)
## More About DermaPen The latest technology in treating fine lines and wrinkles is the electrically operated DermaPen. The depth of treatment is set and the speed with which treatment is done varies. Potent serums are used during the treatment personalised for your skin.
The Fine Print
Valid until 25 June 2014. Operating hours: Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 16:00 and Saturday from 08:00 to 17:00. Bookings essential: 082 771 8660. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. One Groupon per person; may buy two additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Additional sessions available at normal cost. Treatment times are up to a hour. Wait two weeks between sessions. Treatments are for the face only. No-shows forfeit Groupon. Picture displayed is only a representation. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.