Individuals choose to slim down with up to three sessions of laser lipo at The Slimming Zone.
Choose between these options:
- R129 for One Session of Laser Lipo (R385 value)
- R231 for Two Sessions of Laser Lipo on Any Area (R770 value)
- R289 for Three Sessions of Laser Lipo on Any Area (R1 155 value)
What is Laser Lipo and what does it do?
- Non-invasive slimming and body contouring treatment
- Designed to reduce levels of unwanted fat without surgery
- The laser penetrates through the skin to the third layer of skin
- The laser then distorts the cellular membranes
- Water and free fatty acids emerge from the cells
- The fat cells reduce in size and the lymphatic system then removes the fatty liquids through the venous system
- The body needs to get the released liquids out through heat or energy in 24 hours
- With one treatment the Laser Lipo machine takes about 300 calories out of the fat cells
How does it work?
- The Laser Lipo machine emits low levels of laser energy
- Creates a chemical signal in the fat cells
- Breaks down the stored triglycerides into free fatty acids and glycerol
- Releases them though channels in the cell membranes
- The fatty acids and glycerol are transported around the body to the tissues that will use them during metabolism to create energy
- This process of fatty acid release is a natural response of the body when it needs to used stored energy reserves
- A period of exercise post treatment will ensure the complete metabolism
How does the procedure work?
- After completing the necessary paperwork the target areas get measured
- Four large Diode laser paddles are placed on the targeted fatty area
- Two smaller Probe Lasers are placed over the Lymphatic glands
- The Laser Lipo machine is turned on for 15 minutes, relocated and turned on for another 15 minutes
- The treated area will then be measured to find out how many centimeters have been lost
- Followed by 10 minutes on a vibration machine to help the venous system pick up the fatty liquids
Is this treatment safe and what areas can be done?
- The procedure is safe, quick and pain-free
- Able to do any part of the body, buttocks, and arms, upper and lower back, inner and outer thighs
- Cannot do women breasts but can do male breasts
How long does the treatment last and do individuals need to exercise or diet?
- If clients eat sensibly and regularly, combined with exercise, the body shape will retain the effects of the Laser Lipo treatment
- Straight after the Laser Lipo treatment, it is compulsory that every person does 10 to 20 minutes of exercise or go for a sauna bed treatment
- After the treatment drink lots of water and be careful of the portions of food ingested
How long is a treatment session and how many treatments can be done?
- One treatment is 30 minutes (Although the measuring and the exercise included it is one hour)
- Can do two double session treatments per week
- Best results: a course of six treatments is normally required per area
Under what conditions can’t these treatments be done?
- Children 16 years old and under
- Thyroid Gland Dysfunction
- Radiation Therapy
- Kidney / Liver Disorder
Is Laser Lipo treatments suitable for anyone?
- Laser Lipo is suitable for both men and women of all ages, sizes and fitness levels
Get your heart rate up! Click the link for more deals on Health and Fitness in Pretoria
805 Jacqueline Drive,
Pretoria, 0042Get Directions