In a Nutshell
Budding beautifiers improve their skills with a choice of beauty courses
Potential beautifiers, nail experts and hair professionals gain knowledge with a Nail Artist, Make-Up Artist and Hair Stylist Online Course. Providing Groupies with all the essential lessons to become successful in the industry, the courses include in-depth information on a number of beauty subjects.
Choose between these options:
- Become a Nail Artist Online Course
- Become a Make-Up Artist Online Course
- Become a Hair Stylist Online Course
What you need to know:
- Identify your skin type and ensure it’s balanced, protected and nurtured
- Use light and shade techniques to highlight each face shape harmoniously
- Make a collection of all individual brushes needed for each application and care for them
- Choose different types of foundation for different skin types and occasions
- Look closely at skin tones, eye colour and hair tones to blend these with make-up that highlights and harmonises, creating stunning looks
- Study different eye shapes and use make-up to add allure to each
- Sculpt balanced, flattering eyebrows
- How to add definition and corrections for kissable lips
- Skilfully apply make-up for daytime, evening and occasions and transform from demure to sensational with a few strokes
- Course syllabus: http://trendimi.com/makeup-course-syllabus.pdf
- Solid foundation of excellent skills
- Extensive nail artist course
- Recognise individual types of skin and the most suitable products to treat them with
- Problems you’ll come across in nails and how to correct them
- A good manicure
- Module on hand exercises and how to give a great hand massage
- Foundations for healthy, beautiful hands
- Adapt these techniques to a pedicure
- Course syllabus: http://trendimi.com/nailartist-course-syllabus.pdf
- Develop a new skill that’s glamorous and creative
- Work in a salon, style models for fashion shows and magazine photo shoots or even open your own salon
- Hair styling is one of the most important components of overall image
- Course syllabus: http://trendimi.com/hairstylist-course-syllabus.pdf
View promo video here
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid until 13 August 2014.
Purchase: Three Groupons per person; two additional as gifts.
Redemption: Redeem online: http://www.trendimi.com/deals. You will receive activation email with the link to activate the course. 24 hour cancellation notice required.
Further information: Classes must be completed within 45 days of activation. Valid for online course only. Not valid for cash refund, unused credit or in conjunction with other offers or promotions. Groupon does not cover additional tax or service charges. Picture displayed is only a representation. Subject to availability.