An Asian meal provides opportunity to impress your date with your vast knowledge of international cuisine and to display your skill in samurai chopstick sword fights. Dine in authentic style with your choice of authentic dim sum platters at Watami Restaurant.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R75 for a 16 piece dim sum platter for two people, valued at R150
- Pay R145 for a 32 piece dim sum platter for four people, valued at R300
- Pay R202 for a 48 piece dim sum platter for six people, valued at R450
- Wanton Soup (4 pieces)
- Golden Pillows (2 pieces)
- Pan Fried Dumplings (Chicken, beef or pork) (6 pieces)
- Radish Cake (4 pieces)
More About Watami Restaurant
Opened in 2007 by Debbie Wu, Watami Restaurant offers authentic Asian cuisine in a family-friendly environment designed to please diners of every leaning. Decorated in Oriental-fusion style with soft lighting and a relaxed ambiance, this elegant eatery gives adventurous palates delightful surroundings in which to satisfy their cravings for authentic Asian dishes.
1 Hereford Road and Modderfontein Road,
Shop U41, Stoneridge Shopping Centre, Edenvale,
Johannesburg, 1609Get Directions