Eating authentically prepared food lets you taste the essence of a country without chewing on its national flag. Enjoy a home-grown culinary adventure with a three-course African dining experience at Woza.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R92 for a three-course African dining experience for two people, valued at R184
- Pay R174.64 for a three-course African dining experience for four people, valued at R368
- Pay R253.92 for a three-course African dining experience for six people, valued at R552
- Selection of breads: rooster brood, vetkoek and steam bread served with butter, jam and cheese
- 200g beef stew with pap or samp and muriwo or cabbage
- Dutch Apple Pie with cream or ice cream
More About Woza
A colourful eatery on the corner of Church and Burg streets, Woza specialises in traditional African cuisine, “just like maGogo used to make back home”. The first establishment in Cape Town to serve Chibuku – a traditional Botswana-brewed beer brewed from a mix of sorghum and corn – the eatery also offers freshly baked white and brown giant loaves, burgers, Beef Stew and Tripe.
Corner of Church and Burg Street
Cape Town, 8001Get Directions